• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by corbend

1. C

2 Gmail invites hurry up

I got 3 gmail invites, I'm keeping one so there's 2 for sale. I sell them 8$ each payments by paypal. If your interested contact be : corben@myself.com
  2. C

Game servers-Teamspeak Servers and WebHosting!

send an e-mail at sales@deadlyhosting.com for more details. :-)
  3. C

Yes I use them but not as webhoster only game servers. They host two Spearhead servers for my clan. I have such a low ping so i wanted you guys to see this superb host. Regarding webhosting, they have many plans and I have friends being hosted by them (www.gunners-of-war.com). Corben :biggrin2:
  4. C

Hello! I just found this great company: deadlyhosting. Go check out their website : here. Its really amazing : They are running the servers off Duel Xeons running at 2.4GHZ with 1024 MB RAM. They have 80GB of space witch leaves them plenty of room for the clients to put maps and mods on...
  5. C

megawebspace.co.uk -> What's up?

ah well thanks guys :crying5:
  6. C

megawebspace.co.uk -> What's up?

Hello, I registered an account at megawebspace.co.uk a couple of days ago. Everything was fine, I had acces to Cpanel. Yesterday I finnished my site, I decided to upload it. I started CuteFTP and I connected succesfully. I typed the URL in my browser and I got this page: here Am-I doing...
  7. C

Need Free Hosting Quick

Yeah well I have to give the project to my teacher tomorrow lol
  8. C

Need Free Hosting Quick

"Sorry, but we have reached our Day limit. Please try tomorrow" You have another one?
  9. C

Need Free Hosting Quick

Hello, I need a free hoster supporting French and english sites. I also need PHP/Mysql, CGI/Perl, Cpanel, at least 50 mb and 1gb of bw and (if possible) instant activation (or atleast no forum posts). Its for a school project so please help me. Regards, Corben. :-)
  10. C

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

Yeah please calm down guys, its free after all. While waiting, optimize your code. I registered yesterday im still not activated. So what? The guys is doing his best so dont you whine. Message to Mega-Hosting: You are the one and only #1 free host! :-) Later, Corben.
Back