• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Confuzzled

1. C

Table width

<br> you know where it should go to the next line so just make it go
  2. C

Confusing navigation?

My navigation is not 'cluttered'. I have a small site as of now and I think all I need to have is navigation that is simple.
  3. C

Confusing navigation?

dhtml? :eek: I'm trying to keep my site unclutered, I don't need silly nav bars.:mad:
  4. C

What do you think?

or.... d) free!;) :D
  5. C

Confusing navigation?

^^Good points
  6. C

Confusing navigation?

Well, it looks like so far everyone's ok with it but I was just wondering because I've had over 600 unique visitors in the last month and I have only three people signed up on my message board and I thought it might have been the navigation!
  7. C

Confusing navigation?

I want your opinions as to whether or not my site navigation can be hard to find. I'm just going to supply a link and wait for comments. And please, no comments on content! ;) http://www.lunarpages.com/updc/index.htm A link to the site would be useful!
  8. C

Still looking for a host

That's not really enough for me. My site is graphic intensive so it would eat up that bandwidth like candy. Besides, with hotlinking, that would increase my bandwidth useage. The only reason I don't like Lunarpages right now is because I can hotlink but its not that dependable.
  9. C

Still looking for a host

What exactly do they have for bandwidth?
  10. C

Still looking for a host

Right now I'm on sort of a temporary host(lunarpages.com). I am still looking for a free host with these minimal requirements: -At least 30MB -Hotlinking prefered -no ads -as much different file support as possible
  11. C

plz review my site

I've already got the site on disk. Usually screenshots will screw up this computer. I'll try to have something by Friday.
  12. C

website/forum

Have you tried ezboard? It's free as long as you can stand a small text ad at the bottom. I've heard some people don't like it but it's good enough for me - plenty of security options. www.ezboard.com
  13. C

plz review my site

I think that graphic looks ok but I can come up with a few alternatives if you'd like. I could probably have them done by Friday. Are there any things that you would also like the banner to have other than those colors(i.e. shape theme, motto, etc)? Also I can make a animated gif if you'd like...
  14. C

website/forum

So sorry. Didn't mean to offend you.
Back