• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by coderli

1. C

www.servefast.net

Here he stated that I was not a customer of his company. But as you can see in the msn conversation, he recognized me as his customer, after he found my billing information in paypal. Here servefast said that the information I posted earlier are not their paypal information, if not then how...
  2. C

www.servefast.net

Here is the log, split into 2 images b/c the conversation is and are too long. Screenshot 1 MSN Chat Log Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 MSN Chat Log Screenshot 1 Sorry didn't find the img tag this board use, so I made a link to it instead. EDIT: I corrected the image link.
  3. C

www.servefast.net

Marki I am just wondering, how did you pay servefast.net? paypal? or credit card? If you paid using paypal, does the info below matches the one on yours? Registered Name: DE Servers Registered Email: digitalhosting@gmail.com
  4. C

www.servefast.net

I paid $100/year in advance. Of course I am not expecting 100% uptime or 99% uptime for $100/year. As this is only for development testing only. Yes I believe it was plus it was hosted on a Virtuozzo. I found the data center host site, but currently I dont' remember the address of the site. So I...
  5. C

www.servefast.net

Hello, I am the person who bought a custom package for servefast.net. How can I prove that I did buy a custom package from servefast.net well if you go to this link http://forums.devshed.com/t256976/s.html and scroll all the way to the last post, he did gave me a link to the custom...
Back