• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CobraHosts

1. C

Asking for advize on paid hosting...

Yes, with a reseller account you would be able to keep your customers. If you can't do this for some reason there are some things you should look out for before you refer your customers to any host. Make sure the host you refer them to has a money back guarantee. If they are unhappy with the...
  2. C

Very Reliable Hosting. In Business Over A Year And Going Strong!

CobraHosts Offers High Quality Web Hosting Starting At Just $1.00 Per Month! All Plans Come With Unlimited Add-On Domains, MySQL DataBases, And Mailing Lists! 30 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee! Here Are Our Current Hosting Plans: Basic 50MB Storage Space 2GB Data...
  3. C

Web Hosting needed for online radio site

We currently offer 2000MB disk space and 200GB bandwidth for only $8.00 per month with a 30 day money back guarantee and toll free support! Click Here To Check Us Out!
  4. C

Looking for cheap webhosts! Paypal.

I can offer you a quality hosting plan: 1000MB Storage Space 50GB Data Transfers Unlimited Email Accounts Only $6.00 P/M We offer a 30 day money back guarantee and toll free support. We're not the cheapest, but we are reliable... Click Here To Check Us Out!
  5. C

Webhosting for only $1.00 Per Month!

We offer 50MB Disk Space and 2GB Bandwidth For Only $1.00 Per Month! Unlimited Emails, Add-on Domains, Sub Domains, MySQL's, FTP Accounts, And Mailing Lists. cPanel Control Panel! Fantastico Delux! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! Toll Free Support! Check Out Our Server...
  6. C

The Last Host You'll Ever Need!!

If you are looking for a high quality professional hosting provider you have finally found it! CobraHosts has unbeatable uptime, toll free customer support, and a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee! You have nothing to loose!! Check out our server uptime...
  7. C

Professional Hosting For Just $1.00!

CobraHosts Offers Professional Quality Hosting With Excellent Customer Support, 99.9% Uptime, And A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! Check Out Our Server Stats Here:http://florida.websitepulse.net/uptime/L6048I13063.html Our Hosting Plans: Basic 50MB Disk Space 2GB Bandwidth cPanel...
  8. C

Quality Web Hosting Starting At $1.00

Basic Hosting Plan- ($1.00 P/M) cPanel Control Panel,20MB Disk Space, 2GB Bandwidth, Unlimited Email, Unlimited MySQL Databases. Personal Hosting Plan- ($6.00 P/M) cPanel Control Panel, 1000MB Disk Space, 50GB Bandwidth, Unlimited Email, Unlimited MySQL Databases. Business Hosting Plan-...
  9. C

lot of "free" space providers where you have to buy a doman first

If you don't like the offers then don't sign up! Even better yet, why don't you put out the money to start your own hosting company and show us all how it's supposed to be done! It's a real shame that ALL of your posts are from this thread!
  10. C

request

I can offer you 2GB disk space and 50GB bandwidth to get you started. If you need more as your website grows just ask. cPanel Control Panel, PHP, MySQL, CGI/PERL, Unlimited Databases, Unlimited Emails, Unlimited Sub/Add-on domains. No Ads Whatsoever...Maybe in return you could make some logo...
  11. C

request

What kind of website will this be?
  12. C

webhost request

I can offer you 2GB disk space and 50GB bandwidth to get you started. If you need more as your website grows just ask. cPanel Control Panel, PHP, MySQL, CGI/PERL, Unlimited Databases, Unlimited Emails, Unlimited Sub/Add-on domains. All I ask in return is a "Hosted By CobraHosts" text link at...
  13. C

need free host for kids racing

Awesome! Good luck with your website!:-)
  14. C

need free host for kids racing

I would love to help you and the kids out. Email Me and I will set you up with whatever you need...:wink2:
  15. C

Looking for PHP , FTP , Cpanel & Fantastico hosting

What kind of website? How much space and bandwidth?
Back