• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ClyderMan

1. ClyderMan

Can someone beat WebSpace Depot?

First, what have i done wrong now? I haven't give anyone hard time, at last i dont know of any such things? I try to find out best host available for me, isn't this site for this purposes? So far i haven not try to make anyone angry or hurt anyone, therefore i'm wonder what it is about (once...
  2. ClyderMan

Thanks! Suspose it is your email at dawn corner, I'll let you know as fast as possible by e-mail before 10 April, okay!
  3. ClyderMan

Thanks, but this i have seen already. Maybe a little more detailed information would be appreciated in the future? As you said you gonna update page, good :applaudin Is ths yearly cost constant yearly, or is changed 2005 ?
  4. ClyderMan

Yes, you never know what is right and what is wrong :confused5 Where was your details of this actual account, what all is included in this?
  5. ClyderMan

Try this ping, and you get totally different results :biggrin2: Could it be so that you use a ping that show best result for your service?? http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=ping&Netnic=whois.arin.net&host=hostcentris.com
  6. ClyderMan

Yes, it is fast! What us your yearly cost for this package, i dont understand anything of coupon things, i dont have such? Can you tell how long you have been on market? BTW. Where can i see all other details of this package?
  7. ClyderMan

Thanks for offer this! Only problem is that your hosting company seems to be very new, and i have some negative experiences of very new hosts. I think that a host who has been on business couple of years already is more trustable in the long run. Of course all hosts can close down some...
  8. ClyderMan

Yes, sure! This is a good host with experices of hosting for couple years already and trustable host. In fact you get 13 month for the fee you pay. This is unbeatable plan, at last I couldn't find any plan comparing to this. If there was something hidden in rules, this host wouldn't have...
  9. ClyderMan

I need a new host and wonder if someone can beat WebSpace Depot? Show me if there is some better, need to know it fast :bandit2: http://www.webspacedepot.net/plan.html 30 day money back guarantee 99.3 % uptime guarantee (webmaster there said it should be 99,9%) Free Trial setup for 2...
  10. ClyderMan

custom-hosting.net - 5 accounts available :)

Why can he not comment? I think it's good that here is comments from all directions, and discussions :D To fishing users this way to forum is incorrect in my mind, get them there by some other system? Of course they start spamming to get message account fullfilled, what other can you wait...
  11. ClyderMan

Back again lookin for hosts

Try this http://invisionfree.com :cool:
  12. ClyderMan

PHP, MySQL, READ THIS!! pls

But my language is finnish/swedish and i dont qualify, what's wrong with other languages...is the only thing that you aint understand to read users pages, and get afraid of warez pirating or similars? I can tell you that warez files uses same names all over..even in china :D
  13. ClyderMan

You forget to mention about this: Our guidelines are as follows: 1. Your website must be in either English, German, French, or Spanish. 2. Your site must be based on gaming, entertainment, technology, or anything related. 3.Bandwidth is unlimited until you use too much 4. No serving...
  14. ClyderMan

CoolFreePages MySQL works like shit, there is something strange also their FTP works badly and cut connections time after time. Hade to skip InvisionBoard from there because it doesn't worked as it should there :rolleyes:
  15. ClyderMan

europe.webmatrixhosting.net/

I hope Linux take over some day so we get rid of this monopoly that Gates is running...and future looks good, Linux become better and better and easier to install for ordinary users ... :D
Back