• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CJ-1

1. C

Tax Forms from amazing media?

anyone get theres yet?
  2. C

JavaScript code for an exit console needed.

Does anyone know where I can find the code for an exit console? I'm looking for one that only opens when a surfer leaves the site without clicking on anything and that has the toolbar etc. in the console. I looked for it at a few javascript sites with no luck!
  3. C

any one making 1000$ month these days????

I was making $1,000 a month with AM a few months ago before they cut in half what they pay.
  4. C

Amazing Media Send Check?

I finally got marches check a few days ago!
  5. C

Still no check...
  6. C

If we are lucky.....:(
  7. C

I got the same e-mail today to.
  8. C

Still no check!!! :mad: Has anyone else received a check for March?
  9. C

Still no check or reply to e-mails!!........:mad: :mad:
  10. C

I've emailed them and got their automatic response but they never have mailed me back and that was two days ago!! :mad: and still no check......
  11. C

Still no check. :mad:
  12. C

I emailed them and asked they said the same thing they told mastermind.......funny how they where sending checks on time and now there not :(
  13. C

Anyone receive a check from searchfuel for March?

I got March's check from them yesterday but it was only for half the amount I earned better than nothing I guess :)
  14. C

Has anyone received a check for March? It was one month ago today when I got my last check from them. This will probably be my last month with AM since I'm only getting 20 cents CPM now :(
  15. C

Anyone receive a check from searchfuel for March?

still no check, I mailed them but never got a reply :( Has anyone been paid for March?
Back