• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CI-Theo

1. C

USA ★ FROM $1.25 ★ R1Soft/LiteSpeed/cPanel/Softaculous ★ 24/7 Support/99.9% SLA

Greetings from The Forum Forge! After some RELIABLE, FEATURE PACKED web hosting that won't break the bank? Then look no further! We're a PROFESSIONAL company, and we're not a fly by night operation. All of our clients are backed by our 99.9% uptime SLA, REAL 24x7 technical support and our 30...
  2. C

Need Shared Hosting

Hello there, My name is Theo, and I'm from Cactus - a web host which cares about providing a high quality, reliable hosting service to it's customers. Cactus has been around for over a year now, and we'd love to have your site on board.... Given your needs, I'd recommend our Shared1 plan which...
  3. C

Cactus | 40% off for LIFE! | Superior Service, Non Oversold, cPanel 11/Fantastico

Cactus | We go beyond the realms of web hosting - we let sites shine www.cactusinternet.com Hello! Here at Cactus, we've been devoted to providing high quality Web Hosting services to our customers since early 2008. We know what good hosting is, and we strive to provide the best possible...
  4. C

Looking for hosting

Hello there, I'm Theo from Cactus, and I'd love to make you and offer - here's what we can give you:- Non-Oversold Package 24/7/365 Support cPanel 11 & Fantastico Unlimited MySQL Databases/Email Addresses/FTP Accounts Unlimited Domains We're running a promotion at the moment where you can...
  5. C

Cactus - New Site Celebration | GET 50% OFF! | 99.9% Uptime, cPanel, 24/7 Support

Cactus | We go beyond the realms of web hosting - we let sites shine www.cactusinternet.com Hello! Here at Cactus, we've been devoted to providing high quality Web Hosting services to our customers since early 2008. We know what good hosting is, and we strive to provide the best possible...
  6. C

Cactus unveils new brand and website

15 June 2009 - London, UK Cactus unveils new brand and website Cactus (www.cactusinternet.com), a leading provider of Shared Hosting solutions, today unveiled their new brand and website. The new website has been designed to offer a more simple, streamlined purchasing process for current and...
  7. C

Cactus Spring Blowout! - 25% off All Plans for Life! - Starting at $2.50 - ENDS SOON!

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com SALE: SEVEN DAYS REMAINING Here at Cactus, we're committed to delivering a great value, feature packed, high quality and high uptime service to all of our customers. We're half way through our fantastic Spring...
  8. C

Cactus Sale - Spring Blowout! - 25% off All Plans for Life! - Starting at $2.50

Cactus Internet | Connecting Your Digital World www.cactusinternet.com Here at Cactus, we're committed to delivering a great value, feature packed, high quality and high uptime service to all of our customers. We've just begun our Spring 2009 sale, and are offering a fantastic discount...
  9. C

WHMCS vs ClientExec

Switched to WHMCS - My take I just thought that I should let you know that I switched a few months ago from CE to WHMCS on the basis of your recommendations. Your advice and opinions were invaluable, so thanks for taking your time to assist me. I spent a number of months with each product...
  10. C

Need 2GB or 4GB Linux hosting - inexpensive

A 20Gb database sounds a bit large, and could affect the performance of our shared hosting environment. As other people have said, that size of database isn't suited to a shared hosting envionment. We'd be willing to offer you a dedicated server for around $95/month in a Chicago data center...
  11. C

Canadian hosting

Hello, May I ask why your host has to operate in a Canadian datacenter? We can offer you hosting in Dallas, USA if you wish? I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Kind Regards,
  12. C

Hosting for personal blogs

Hello there, My name is Theo and I work at Cactus Internet. It seems like you're in need of a quality hosting package which won't break the bank and we'd love to have you on board! On the basis of what you have said, I would like to recommend the following package:- SharedClassic 2Gb Disk...
  13. C

Looking for something small

Hello! My name is Theo, and I'm a representative from Cactus Internet, a provider of stable and reliable personal and business-grade shared hosting solutions. We'd love to see your site online with us! From what I gather, you're in need of a low cost shared hosting plan, with a small amount of...
  14. C

Transferring clients between servers

Thanks @Sc-Daniel and @Engineerroy2008. Regrettably, I had to transfer each account using a feature inside WHM to copy individual accounts across, which was relatively time consuming - yet it worked eventually.
  15. C

Transferring clients between servers

Hello, Over the past few months, my company has grown to use a few VPS systems, but has still retained some clients on a small Reseller account. I am now planning to transfer clients to the current VPSes from a cPanel/WHM-based reseller account with a provider which I will not name. For...
Back