• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by chroIVIium

1. C

Simple Host

Well, a forum will look bad if there are banners all over the place :confused2
  2. C

Simple Host

I said NO BANNERS...
  3. C

Simple Host

I need a host that has/is Free CGI FTP No Banners/pop-ups/pop-unders At LEAST 10 mb of space Unmetered/Unlimited Bandwith Supports Ikonboard I just want to put up a forum...
  4. C

Need host ( of course )

i like the features in ikonboard better
  5. C

Need host ( of course )

come on help me!
  6. C

Need host ( of course )

I need a host that - Has at LEAST 10 mb of space - CGI - FTP access - !!!!FREE!!!! - UmMetered Bandwith Im trying to set up an ikonboard.
  7. C

Need Messageboard Hosting

you sure? i hear it goes down A LOT, got any proof? :classic2:
  8. C

Im using phpBB and thats FINAL, but i need a better host that has the same qualities as http://www.tripod.lycos.co.uk/ , but doesn't go down alot.
  9. C

is there any prob with Tripod???

yes. all the members sites are down again
  10. C

openbb i knida problematic, i suggest phpBB you can get it at phpBB.com
  11. C

phpBB Templates

Does anybody know where you can get lots of phpBB templates from? Execpt from phpBB.com?
  12. C

i know... just for the future
  13. C

No more suggestions please, im using phpbb
  14. C

Thanks for the generosity but, i should've posted this earlier, i just forgot. I already have everything set up. Sorry. :confused2
  15. C

it's really ez to set up, the other boards you have to configure whole loads of crap
Back