• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Christian_B

1. C

Baumann Informatica 20% OFF Instant Activation - Cpanel - Softaculous -Free migration

Hello FreeWebSpace Community. Are you satisfied with your current host? We are specialized in small business and individual that are looking for a reliable and cost effective web hosting. We are offering a 20% off discount for the first year, Just enter the code NEW722 in the checkout process...
  2. C

Need WHM/CPANEL reseller hosting

We could offer you one of our Reseller plan if you are still looking for an host
  3. C

Offshore?

I was referring to an US company that host for example in Sweden for example :)
  4. C

high alexa reputation - what are the benefits?

Very useful :)
  5. C

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

You would have just to report it to ICANN and they would have given your domain back.
  6. C

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

Sorry to hear that you has issue with them, I can only agree a very poor customers support and the fact that they lied on the price make me dubious about the professionally of this company.
  7. C

Text Message Support

You can take a voip number and create a redirect that when you receive an SMS it create a ticket on your ticket system. Though You will need to do some programming to archive that.
  8. C

Avoid mkes.com from touching your server - spammer

:O i would have instant terminated him.. the funny is that there is no way that a provider don't noticed that you are sending out such a large amount of email...
  9. C

When did your hosting company lose it's virginity ?

Our company started back in 2009 with a dedicate colocated here in Switzerland
  10. C

Offshore?

Haha funny, you know what we did had the same thought :)
  11. C

Please review my SEO website: www.seo-service-provider.org

The design is not bad you should fix the image that looks to stretched to me
  12. C

Looking for a Free VPS!

I hardly believe that such things as free VPS exist. Or like other user told do not exist for long.
  13. C

Web Hosting

We could have an offer that meet your requirements Could you tell us more the tape of download? ---- Sincerely Christian.B
Back