• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by chrisabrooks

1. C

Me vs. Atomhost

Their servers were upholding to 99.9% uptime - the server was up the whole time, it was just VDI's crappy network that was down, or something, therefore Atomhost was up, just VDI prevented us from accessing it. :) You can't blame a company for being down when there was nothing wrong on their...
  2. C

ICQ using banners to stay free?

No ads for me anywhere on 2000b!
  3. C

Affiliate advice? (from the other side...)

Hi. OK, didn't really know where to post this, but I guess this is the most relevant forum... I own a service that gives you a webring.org style webring access, and we're starting up an "affiliate program" for it. I use inverted commas because, well, there'll be no money involved... Anyway, the...
  4. C

"stolen" site look... & meta tags too!!!

Thanks for your response. I've got a couple of peopl to back me up on what is there. It turns out now that he's copied my meta tags onto every single page of the site! Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Oh well... BTW, if he's not co-operative, anyone know how to find the host? It looks like either paid hosting or...
  5. C

"stolen" site look... & meta tags too!!!

Hi. I (well, my firend, anyways... I just look after it for her) have a site that allows the download of a free perl script (www.mylittlewebring.com). I recently noticed that a site has copied ("stolen"!) my design, including the images that go with it, but has left my meta tags in... I assume...
  6. C

What happened to Free Domain Names?

I'm a member of beenz.com, and it's great! It an online currency. If you're 13 you could easily get the amount needed to buy a domain from somewhere. Loads of sites give out small numbers of beenz every day, week, whatever... Or for filling out surveys and stuff. I think that would be a very...
  7. C

Any cgi related Forum?

http://www.perlguru.com And you can ask cgi questions on the ikonboard forum, not just ones related to ikonboard if you want... :)
  8. C

Great idea for any software programmers

If you have perl for Win32 (I assume you're on Windows?), you can easily run your perl scripts from your computer. Pretty easy to do, then! :)
Back