• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cHiBiMaRuKo

1. C

Domain name registration via telegraphic transfer.

All my friends don't have a credit card. And neither do myself. So where can I register a domain name that accept payment via international telegraphic transfer or any similiar methods like it? TIA. edit: And I think I don't want money order method because of a thread way below about...
  2. C

CGI webspace

It is because I have my own webpage at my ISP ( free with my Internet account ) but it don't have CGI. It seems that Hypermart won't let me link my homepage at my ISP to my UBB at Hypermart. All my CGI files die mysteriously after 1 or 2 days. Uploading the CGI files back ( especially UBB ) is a...
  3. C

CGI webspace

Anyone here know any CGI space provider ( not FWP with CGI ) that will let me run my own CGI scripts? TIA. BTW, this forum won't load if I turn on Webwasher. Admin,Take note.
  4. C

Pls. comment!

First thing, I only use CSS for removing underlines from the links. But I use lotsa layers. To CDS:- 1. Contrary to what you've written, except for the index page, I don't use background pictures. What do you mean by your first statement? 2. I'm aware of that problem ( left-aligning...
  5. C

Pls. comment!

Anyone here can comment on my site, especially Netscape users? http://www.leenesquare.com TIA!
Back