• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Celicaphile

1. C

Avoid Ikonboard!

So you think it's okay for a company to agree to do something, then nearly ruin a major part of your site, and then refuse to fix it even though it was their fault & they are more than capable? You're absolutely right in that they didn't need to give me free help. Your also right, in that...
  2. C

Avoid Ikonboard!

Nothing. They agreed to do it for free. That still doesn't excuse what happened & the fact that they don't answer the support tickets I've posted. There was a point where I would have paid for them to fix it, but that has long since passed...I'd rather pay for vBulletin :)
  3. C

Avoid Ikonboard!

I've had it with Ikonboard and their complete lack of support. I've been waiting months for responses to two support tickets (after others had been closed, uncompleted). I've posted at least once a month asking why there hasn't been a response and still nothing. Here's a little background...
  4. C

Toefur's Website

I find the whole issue ridiculous as well... As I recall, if an American flag ever touches the ground, you're SUPPOSED to burn it...you should never just throw it away...
  5. C

Owned Vbulletin Licenses

damn, I just ordered my first license a few minutes ago...but through my affiliate link, so it works out to $128 anyway ;)
  6. C

Grad Pranks

here are a few things I've heard done... fill your gym full of sand & put a beach umbrella and lawn chairs around w/ beach balls & stuff... take apart a car and reassemble it on the roof of the principals office ;) superglue all of the locks (also good when you don't want to take a...
  7. C

Bench Warrants

good question... all I know is that the 5th is so you don't incriminate yourself & I know that you don't have to testify against a spouse... hmmmmm...
  8. C

Bench Warrants

Bench warrants are issued by a judge when someone is held in contempt at a trial, even in small claims court. Even in traffic court! There are too many sources to site, so below you will find a link to a google search for "bench warrant small claims court". I just spoke to the attorney I work...
  9. C

To show how stupid people are...

Gee, I wonder who he's talking about? :p I guess things work differently in NY, either that or you're talking out of your *ahem* I trust a small claims court judge over someone who acts and types like they're 12 yrs old. I know I don't need to explain myself just because you don't...
  10. C

Boys / Teens hairstyles!

There's always the "regular boys haircut" ;) I've gone to my barber my whole life & even though the guy I see there now has only been there for a year or two, he knows exactly what I want... 1.5 guide all around & trim on top... :D
  11. C

How do you make money with RevenuePilot?

duh... this shows that you're not worried about small claims court. If you go, you will lose money. If you don't, a bench warrant will be issued for an arrest. You have a lot to learn guy... & I know more than you think...I work w/ an attorney who is a part time small claims court judge w/ whom...
  12. C

I did...why don't you try reading mine.... If they take you to small claims court you/they will lose, and you obviously don't think small claims court is anything to worry about, hence your lack in interest in going...thus the warrant for your arrest. Hooked On Phonics....look into it!
  13. C

Are you saying you/they wouldn't show? In that case, they'd just issue a bench warrant for your/their arrest... ...keep digging your grave...
  14. C

okay guy.... you go on believing that... because the transactions were performed on RP's servers, the argument could be made that the venue is there & you'll have to travel... make sure you pack some clean underwear...
  15. C

$700!!!!

n/m, you're not worth it...
Back