• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cashmygiro

1. C

Unlimited Hosting

PCHosting, I see you are UK based, is that correct? If so, your website is breaking the Distance Selling Regulations as you have no business address on your website. Are you a Limited company or a sole trader or are you just a school boy bedroom host flouting the law? On the subject of...
  2. C

Unlimited Hosting

Streamline are well known here in the UK for scamming customers by automatically charging credit cards when the customer has already stated that they do not want to renew their account. Then they have great difficulty trying to get a refund out of them. Avoid. P.S. It's only "unlimited"...
  3. C

ASP Hosting with Helm Control Panel

Hi, I'm after some free Windows/ASP web hosting. I don't need a lot of resources, about 250MB space and 1GB of monthly data transfer will do. I will also accept less. I would prefer the Helm control panel though. I have my own domain which I would like to use. Thanks :classic2:
Back