• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cashman9

1. C

Ideas for a domain name

Re: Re: Ideas for a domain name Oh cool. My site is mainly about entrepreneurship, helping future business people get their foot in the door, etc. I don't want to go into great detail about it, but it has mainly to do with entrepreneurship. Thanks!
  2. C

Ideas for a domain name

My friend and I are starting a website, basically a business to business type of site dealing mostly in entrepreneurship. Can you guys give me some ideas on the domain name? Keep this in mind: business to business, enterpreneurs, e-commerce, etc. Thanks!
  3. C

Ideas for a domain name

My friend and I are starting a website, basically a business to business type of site dealing mostly in entrepreneurship. Can you guys give me some ideas on the domain name? Keep this in mind: business to business, enterpreneurs, e-commerce, etc. Thanks!
  4. C

which is the best free board system

"How could you NOT have known it's NOT a free board..."? Me "not" knowing that it's "not" a free board doesn't make sense. By your logic, the two negatives would cancel out one another and I'd be stuck with "knowing" it's a free board in the first place, which I didn't! I didn't understand...
  5. C

What? You're mistaken: A) I use it right now and B) I have it completely customized. For you, all I have to say is "kusu o taberu na"
  6. C

Will Novogate work for me??

lol, I appreciate all the info I can get, from anybody. Any help is greatly recieved, thanks for all your support.
  7. C

Php 4

Hey thanks alot! I use discount-hosting.com, and they do support PHP to the best of my knowledge (unfortunately they don't offer CGI) I signed up for the free month trial, if it sucks I'll definitely check out your site.
  8. C

Php 4

I downloaded the Openbb software, where do I go to get the PHO 4.0 script (stupid question)
  9. C

I'm retarded...did I mention that?
  10. C

I'd rather not pay - I had no idea that Novogate would charge money.
  11. C

How can I get ikonboard to work if I'm hosted at discount-hosting.com? <---newbie
  12. C

Of course, that URL is not supposed to have that comma at the end of it. http://www.novogate.com
  13. C

I like http://www.novogate.com, really easy-to-use and very customizable, and looks quite nice and professional.
  14. C

not sure of the requirements (i'm not that familiar with message board scripting) here's the url http://www.novogate.com
  15. C

I'm hosted at discount-hosting.com, can I use Novogate's message boards??
Back