• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CaSeSeNsItIV3

1. C

us.to

oh sweet thanks a bunch
  2. C

us.to

Is us.to a domain or subdomain? and where do you get it?
  3. C

Free Radio Server

Alright tell me a relly free thing on the internet.. Lets say people that offer hosting.. They're not really free are they? You still either have to have ads or post in the forum. By your definition of free. Most of the hosts on here that they say they're free they're not really free. Who...
  4. C

Free Game Servers - AA, CS 1.6, CSS, COD, DOD, and more

that's really nice but how many surveys one person has to fill to get a server? also is it monthly thing? year thing?
  5. C

Free hosting 500 MB - Cpanel - No Ads - Unlimited Account

i don't get it? all you can have html websites? you can't have a forum or a gallery?
  6. C

FREE Blog Hosting

StoneRocket is now offering free blog hosting for anybody that wants. Features: Themes: 10 (for now ) Script: Word Press Posting: Not required ADs: ads sometimes (not too visible) Activation: Easy form to fill out. Takes up to 1 day or less for you blog to be up. SR doesn't require...
  7. C

Free Cpanel Hosting include PHP, Mysql, FTP, POP3 Email, RVsitebuilder & Fantastico

ads? forum posting? i didn't find anything on the site about that.
  8. C

Xx i9Host is Here xX Free cPanel account with No ads

do you support imagemagick.. Really nice plans.
  9. C

Zaboa - 200MB SPACE, MASSIVE BANDWIDTH, NO ADS, cPANEL/FANTASTICO

Yea most of the free host providers require that because they want to see if you upload any illegal stuff..
  10. C

cknetworx.com - FREE Quality Windows Web Hosting - 200MB - 10GB BW

that's a really nice offer. BtW . when you click on the free hosting link it brings me up to a page not found Thanks
  11. C

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, NO ADS, Instant Activation

Lol it's not racist! Btw how many mysql do you get?
  12. C

*Banner Free* 300 MB Disk / 30 GB B/W PHP & MySQL Web space

if it had more mysqls i would definetly go for this host!! Great offer
  13. C

*Banner Free* 300 MB Disk / 30 GB B/W PHP & MySQL Web space

how many mysqls? it just says "mysql free" how about subdomains? and ftp?
  14. C

Looking For A Free Shoutcast Server

Yea but i am suprised that he needs about 30 to 50 slots..
  15. C

good and free don't go together

That's what i am talking about good old Geocities.. I like their builder, I enjoyed it until i found something better.
Back