• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Capone

1. C

personal site

I guess you didn't read my post, which I do hate, because I took the time to post and would expect you'd read it instead of throwing out offers to everyone. Thanks, I'll be contacting you. Well it's a working environment, so we don't want a live script running. It's basically an area for...
  2. C

personal site

I could.. but no one would see it. If everyone had read my post, I've stated almost all access will be blocked/restricted to the public. Meaning maybe I and 1-2 scripters will be using the hosting to test/create/modify our software. I'm not expecting tons of traffic at all... hence why...
  3. C

personal site

hey everyone. I'm looking for some smaller hosting. I will be running a personal website, which will mostly be hidden from the public. I do some script modifying for my own and needed some small hosting. 200MB space 3GB bandwidth Mysql Cpanel If you can help me please let me know...
  4. C

Youtube Site

Still looking for a sponsor. Thanks.
  5. C

Youtube Site

Sent you a PM and haven't heard from you. As for others, I'm still looking for a host.. and as I stated, I NEED php5.. it's a requirement for our script. So php4 will not work at all. thanks.
  6. C

Youtube Site

I'm still looking for a host. I tried WINIBY's, but it seems his php5 has revert to php 4.. and I NEED to use php 5.x Hope someone can still help me out....
  7. C

Youtube Site

That seems pretty good :D Sent you a PM now ;)
  8. C

Youtube Site

Still looking for a host.. it's in the building process, but it will take less than a day to get going.. I have the traffic needed, just a host for it all.
  9. C

Youtube Site

well starting off.. resources needed will be very low.. But to start off mabye 300mb Space and 5GB Bandwidth would be nice.. just to see how things go. I already have a youtube script and a domain name. And As I've stated.. I'm willing to place your ads/banners etc.. However, the script...
  10. C

Youtube Site

Well it seems the script requires php 5 or higher, otherwise it won't install.
  11. C

Youtube Site

anymore offers? This will be a big social website!!
  12. C

Youtube Site

I like the plans.. but the bandwidth might be too low. Remember this is a youtube type of site... I know it's asking for a lot, but I've already stated your ad banner will be placed and any money generated via other ads will go to you.
  13. C

Youtube Site

Well, I've bought a script and want to start a youtube/myspace type of site. I'd host it on my current host, however they don't have php 5.x or GD, which is maditory for the script. So what can I offer you? Well a banner on EVERY page of your company or any type of ad. I know this site might...
  14. C

Need Host For Blog

Basically I'm going to have a blog, most likly using WordPress. I need hosting for it, so hopefully someone here can help me out. I already have my own domain name, just need the hosting. If you can help me out, please post or PM me. Thanks.
  15. C

Canadian only hosting -- Proof of residence required

Well I can give you... my cell # and timezone.. that's about it....
Back