• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Calico

1. C

hosting needed! please

well its been a while since i've had a website and all the old host are dead and gone i'm looking for a host limited ads, ftp, cgi, php, and a decent amount of space to have a forum message board and afew other things.. i'm building a website for a monthly concert with local bands and...
  2. C

namezero question

i'm taking over as the webmaster for this bands site, and they are registered with namezero, i was wondering if they allow you to change the mx records? if not how would i go abouyt transferin it to somewhere that i could, which is the best one, and how much. can i do it for free???
  3. C

someone care to host my pathetic litlle site.. lol

spac? how ever much you want to give :D 10mb? that should do me for my html pages, php, and pictures... thats the minimum, i would love more so i can expand my site... whats the possiblities of later have some mp3s?? you can email mail me on calico_dreams_4eva@hotmail.com also get...
  4. C

yeah i can wait, i m not in a real hurry i'm still trying to finish off the new design for my site anyway.. ohh yeah and one more thing... ftp would be nice too... i just find it a pain using brower upload.. ok thanks
  5. C

Does anyone want to host my site? currently all i'm looking for is: php, and no ads, or user placeable banners a small amount of space. i was signed up with project-linux.org but there server went down orsomething and now all my files are gone.. The site is for my friends band...
  6. C

Clawz.com not offering free hosting?

Q. Does Clawz.com offer free webhosting? A. No, not anymore. Might enable it again in the future.
  7. C

big ask

ok, i'm looking for a host so i can have some live clips of a band avaliable for d/l i'm going to try and make the file size as low as i can, i might even have to use winrar and split them. the band is my mates band and has asked me to find out about it.. any help would be great.. it has...
Back