• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Cahura

1. C

Need Teampeak or Ventrilo server

We aren't from USA... but anyway can you help use... this is old topic but we need server again... we find 1 server where they give us chanel 15 man and server was allway fulll... and that was hard... can somebody sponsor us ventrilo server about 20-30 man
  2. C

Day of Defeate: Source

we can try can you send me mail on nazifmrcina[@]net.hr (whitout []) or on my msn alkohol123@hotmail.com (don't send me mail on this one beacause i don't read it) I will really greatfull if you help to us
  3. C

anybody?
  4. C

Hi guys :wave: I am in clan who need free DoD: S server, we have more then 50 active players and name of clan is Mrcine, if possible server will in europe. We need only 12 slots for wars (maybe public), sure we need rcon password and ftp accese to confing folder and maps folder... Name of...
  5. C

Free host request

i need to get 100 posts? i can't do that in 1 month
  6. C

Free host request

Hello, I would need the host from 1 GB of spaces and around 10 GB or 20 GB of turnovers. Would serve the to me and my friends for the upload images. Its this need that the host supports PHP and MYSQL (need 2 bases), if possible can you give free com or the net domain name (i will be very...
  7. C

Need Teampeak or Ventrilo server

Hi guys, I have guild and we play Guild Wars and we need privat Teamspeak or Ventrilo, we prefer Ventrilo server but Teamspeak is ok... we need only 15 slots, guys we realy need help.... you can contact me on my msn alkohol123{at}hotmail.com or on my mail nazifmrcina{at}net.hr .... pleas dont...
Back