• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by C9WS

1. C

adult hosting needed

We've got a standard plan that matches your request exactly - our Silver plan, and it's $9.99 per year. As we're a smaller developer's host, you'll get real person live phone support, as well as guaranteed CPU time and RAM allocation (even on a shared account), and we have Ruby, Perl, PHP...
  2. C

is 000webhost a scam ?

I vote Scam.
  3. C

Where Is Paradox Servers?

Proof again that ultra-low priced, unlimited-everything hosts aren't the way to go. People, find out how long a host has been in business before signing up!
  4. C

Need small reseller hosting

In response to most of the above posters - the OP specified his budget, and hasn't replied saying he's willing to increase it. So why spam the thread with these $10/month plans? Obosor, I suppose I can't speak for the rest of hosts on FWS, but your budget is simply too low for the diskspace and...
  5. C

need a cPanel Reseller

You're asking for too much for free. Sorry.
  6. C

Small Web Host for Designers, Programmers and Students w/ 1-on-1 live phone support

CloudNine Web Services We're a very small host, and we like it that way. We've been in business for a few years now, and we really value individual 'face time' with our clients. You can pick up the phone and call us during business hours, and talk to a real person, one-on-one, right...
  7. C

Host for MyBB Hosting Script

We have ours set to notify us if a domain exceeds a few hundred messages per minute, so we can investigate legitimacy. Oh, by the way, Seraphim: Aeon FTW. :P
  8. C

Host for MyBB Hosting Script

Hi, You don't actually need a reseller or a VPS. These guys obviously didn't read your original post very carefully - those multi-forum scripts all run off a single PHP installation and therefore any old shared account would be fine! Whoever you go with, don't overpay for these ridiculous...
  9. C

i need free hosting

What exactly are you looking for? (How much space, bandwidth, etc?)
  10. C

Linux Hosting for Student Developers :)

Hi, everyone! CloudNine Web Services would like to post an offer to all student developers who may browse FWS. We're a small developer's host located in the European Union with servers in Germany and the United States. We're firm believers in personal relations - unlike most hosts, we're...
  11. C

Selling QRRBRBIRBELSNAILSAREYUMMY.CO.UK

Only kidding. But a good way to draw you in nonetheless, yes? Haha. In all seriousness, I was wondering if .be domains are worth anything. Got some two and three letters. Cheers
  12. C

Free phpBB Forums with 20+ Themes/Languages & MODS! READ!

TenFeet Forum Hosting (http://tenfeet.net) Free phpBB Forum Hosting, including: 24 Languages 39 Templates 7 Mods (Activate in TenFeet CP) For a list of the languages and themes, just visit TenFeet.net - I don't want to retype them all here. The mods available are: Zarath's Cash and...
  13. C

CloudNine: Holiday Special (CHEAP, UNIQUE, READ)

We're offering three standard plans at standard prices but with a unique twist. First, here's what we've got: 100MB space, 1GB transfer - $10 Yearly 200MB space, 2GB transfer - $2.79 Monthly 500MB space, 5GB transfer - $5.99 Monthly 1GB space, 10GB transfer - $7.99 Monthly More plans...
  14. C

Full-Support Hosting for Newbies & Developers

This is our (CloudNine's) first thread here on FreeWebSpace.net, although the company's been around since 2003. Visit our website at http://cloud9nine.net - but if you wish to take advantage of one of our plans below, please contact fwscustom@cloud9nine.net. Unlike most other hosts you'll...
  15. C

7GB/70GB cPanel & WHM Reseller

I pay $8.30 currently but I wish to switch hosts. Post offers here, please.
Back