• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by budsinc

1. B

Raw

Right, just signup for the $0.30 and you will only have one pop and the rest will be banners. I think I just saw your application, I e-mailed you back because you need a privacy policy on your page to be approved.
  2. B

Raw

Yes exactly. If a user sees our banner pop combo, they will see a banner and a pop, assuming you have the multi pop, and everytime they hit a page another banner and pop. Each time they see the banner and pop together you will get an impression counted. So one user who sees 5 of your pages...
  3. B

Raw

Compact Banner doesn't pay unfortunatly.
  4. B

Earn an $0.80 CPM

Earn $0.80 CPM for raw impressions of our pop/banner combo code. No more then one pop per banner. We count all impressions after the pop is loaded and we can sellout most inventories. We also have 2 other programs, one is a one pop per 24 hour/banner combo, which is paying a $0.30 CPM and...
  5. B

Set your own CPM!

Send me another e-mail and I will send you my Aim name.
  6. B

Set your own CPM!

E-mail me with your phone number and I will give you a call and explain it better.
  7. B

Set your own CPM!

Don't worry about the zip code, we will get your proper info when you fill out the contract. As for our members, it doesn't really matter how many members we have, because it is up to you to sign your users up. The majority of the users that come in are probably not interested in your service...
  8. B

Set your own CPM!

Well you can charge as much as you want, it doesn't have to be 50c. However, no matter what you charge, you get the full amount. They way it works is, a user buys points, and uses those points to pay for your site. So our cut comes out of the points the user buys.
  9. B

Set your own CPM!

We use a merchant account of our own. We don't directly charge 50c the user has to buy x amount of points and then spends the points on your site, which correlate to money to you. To see how it works, just check out the site.
  10. B

Set your own CPM!

Dear Webmasters, As most of you may know, Internet Advertising has fallen to an all time low. Webmasters have been forced to bombard their users with pop ups and other obtrusive forms of advertising just to make a measly $0.25 CPM. What will you do when the only way to make over a...
  11. B

Make web site revenue without ads.

We actually just totally redeveloped the concept. The system is now a micro-payment system where you can choose the sites you want to access for a small fee. Check it out and see what you think.
  12. B

You forget that 50 sites is a lot of sites, that's 5 sites in each category for a total of 10 categories. We are also hand selecting the sites that will participate. So if you have 5 quality gaming sites, that is probably all anyone would need in the gaming genre, and therefore gaming...
  13. B

The fee is just for the person who wants to see no ads. It doesn't cost anything for webmasters. You are correct you have 2 sites one with ads and one with no ads in addition to extra content, maybe faster downloads, whatever that site wants to offer. For the $6.99, you don't just get...
  14. B

Because most pop up killer programs don't even work well at all. Plus people have anti-ad blocking software. It will just be a never ending cycle.
  15. B

how to stop ad-blockers

Of course, but what will we as webmasters make with one pop up per unique/per day? Probably $10/day for the average webmaster maybe $20. $300-$600/month isn't enough to pay some of our server bills, let alone make us a little money for all the time we put into our sites.
Back