• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by budget

1. B

looking for a free domain name registration

free name I tried one from http://www.uni.cc I got http://www.genealogy.uni.cc and hosted it at www.web1000.com (free) and it works well took about 24 hours to propogate.
  2. B

Cheaper than Godaddy

mastername I have registered some there. Works well and all came thru in the 24 hours they advertise on thier site.
  3. B

valcato experience

support I hope the level of support improves with this new plan!! Because to try and get replies is less than hopeless. Sometimes never sometime in a few days . I have left my reseller package just couldnt hack it. There was heaps of downtime, to be fair this seems to have settled now...
  4. B

reseller package needed

reseller Hi give us a try you wont be sorry Full access to ensim 3.1 reseller administrator control panel Your own name servers ns1/ns2.yourdomain.com Your customers will have access to their own ensim 3.1 site administartor and user administartor control panels. Access to detailed...
  5. B

SplashHost.com $100/year Reseller Hosting

Good Value Hi Alan Thanks for a very fast set up of a really good deal. Your service has been excellent. Col
  6. B

Adult + CGi-Perl

Adult Hosting Have a look at www.PhreeHost.com . Thye have NO adds presently. ftp etc and you can host multiple domain names per account. Well worth a look.
  7. B

How does one become a registrar?

hosting names The site is in php and I use a sql database for the domain name information. I manually set the ns for each site registered took a wee while to set up but works well. You would need someone to host your doamins thought and this costs money. Of course you can use some of the...
  8. B

.com.ru

Russian names Well I am pleased to say that after weeks of sending emails etc I have sorted this out and can now register names very fast. It was tricky to do but it IS possible.
  9. B

How does one become a registrar?

domain names Hi Well it's too expensive and almost impossible to get it up and running on your own. I did a small one using qld.nu and register names as though thye are a unique queenland name. It works well for me an I sell hosting witrh a free name like www.mytown.qld.nu am hosting...
  10. B

Megagiga

Still not going Well after a month Domain names are not working any domain names registered there divert to megagiga.com , sites are available under their original signup. So what ever has happenened has NOT been fixed!! May have to give up I have a heap of clients in thier too.
  11. B

Any Portland User?

Portland ftp The problem seems to have been going for morethan a week. Just keep trying. The last time I got on it showed device full error.!! Well we will just have to wait. Try www.discount-hosting.com it is only $10 per year 50mb I have 4 sites there never down!! (monitered)
  12. B

.com.ru

nameservers I have the same problem and I own my own server!! I have just emailed them to ask how to "get around this" if I get a reply will post it immediately
  13. B

Best adult w/o ads?

Free Adult No Adds Give www.web1000.com a try 50mb no adds use a subdomain plenty to choose from or your own name.
  14. B

.com.kg

pay as you go It's all over pay as you go now!! Still free .com.ru etc . Takes a bit of doing but it's possible. Follow the instructions carefully and you will get there took me 3 weeks of constant trying. But made it. www.ripn.net
  15. B

.com.ru

made it Well at long last after many attempts I got my details registered and have now got 1 Domain up and running and 2 others in progress. All I can say in follow the instructions carefully and once you have regisitered you identity it all falls into place. Thanks to those who helped in...
Back