• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Brilliances

1. B

free host request

I can help. I give out completely free hosting over at freeserving.com. Your spec requirements seem simple enough. What's your site and what's it about?
  2. B

Who's the hottest girl online? Please review

thx! redesign in progress :)
  3. B

Who's the hottest girl online? Please review

I've finally created my first php / mysql site. Please check out http://www.hottestgirlonline.com Please review and provide any suggestions / feature improvements. Thanks!:beer:
  4. B

DoubleBoost.com: Please review my latest shot at fame

I started this a few days ago and I really think it has a chance for fame. It is a new innovative way to advertise - I've introduced something new, called target groups, where advertisers are grouped together to meet a monetary target. The more targets that are reached, the more I am able to...
  5. B

blogger.com

there's an adsense functionality inbuilt to blogger.com now
  6. B

.org domains are good right?

if you're not looking to make money out of it, .org sites are still good. They are indexed well by google
  7. B

The second longest thread

this is crazy. soon when I press 'new posts', all it will have is 100 threads with this is the 100th longest thread
  8. B

Review Site: SimplySearch4it! - Redesigned

nice. Where do you get all the games from?
  9. B

google adsense banned me...

agreed. Their don't be evil motto just doesn't sit no more
  10. B

DoubleBoost.com: Buy a link, get DOUBLE your money.. and BOOST your traffic

DoubleBoost.com: Buy a link, get DOUBLE your money.. and BOOST your traffic You buy a link for $1 or more and if someone buys a link above yours, you get your money back. If another person buys another link on top of both, you get your money back AGAIN - you've just DOUBLED your money! (and...
  11. B

Hi, I've been a member since March 2002

honestly, i can't remember. Maybe I did and it's been pruned :confused4
  12. B

How many hosts have you been with?

Yeah.. that is funny. I've almost been a member as long as Jan. hehe. I've been in hibernation from the internet and have only just rediscovered it. When I came back to freewebspace and tried to sign up, it said my username was already taken. I'm like, what the? And then I realised it was...
  13. B

Hi, I've been a member since March 2002

Can you believe it. A member since March 2002 and this is my 17th post haha.. and my first on the New member Intro section
  14. B

How many hosts have you been with?

With so many free hosts (and paid ones for that matter) starting up and closing down, how many hosts have you been with this year? :rolleyes2
  15. B

Looking For Asian Host

I'm in Australia, and there's no lag for me. You should try a paid host if speed is important for you. Often with free hosting, your account is crammed in with as many accounts on one server as possible. Your site lives on the cheapest server, at the cheapest data center, and with the...
Back