• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Bondings

1. B

Web Hosting Domain + Site for Sale: Stonerocket.net | Pagerank 4

I'm interested and will contact you through email.
  2. B

Frihost - Free web hosting and free .com/.net/.org domains!

Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for over 6 years now. We have a vibrant community with more than million posts. If you join us, you can be pretty sure that we won't be gone in a few months or even a few years. You can also be sure that there is something to talk about on our...
  3. B

Free php hosting and free .com domains!

Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for over 5 years now. We have a vibrant community with almost a million posts. If you join us, you can be pretty sure that we won't be gone in a few months or even a few years. You can also be sure that there is something to talk about on our...
  4. B

Free .com domains and free php hosting

Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for over 5 years now. We have a vibrant community with almost a million posts. If you join us, you can be pretty sure that we won't be gone in a few months or even a few years. You can also be sure that there is something to talk about on our...
  5. B

FriHost: Free php, mysql and DirectAdmin hosting - Absolutely no ads!

I'm proud to announce that Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for almost 4 years now (since april 2005)! Some members have been hosted since the start until this date. We offer enough disk space and bandwidth for pretty much all normal websites. Very few people reach our...
  6. B

FriHost: Free php, mysql and DirectAdmin hosting - No advertisements!

I'm proud to announce that Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for over 3 and a half years now (since april 2005)! Some members have been hosted since the start until this date. We offer enough disk space and bandwidth for pretty much all normal websites. Very few people...
  7. B

FriHost: Free php and mysql hosting with no ads, 50,000 members, 3 years+

I'm proud to announce that Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for over 3 and a half years now (since april 2005)! Some members have been hosted since the start until today. We offer enough disk space and bandwidth for pretty much all normal websites. Very few people reach...
  8. B

FriHost: Free php, mysql, python, perl, ftp, email hosting (50,000 members already)

I'm proud to announce that Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for over 3 and a half years now (since april 2005)! Some members have been hosted since the start until this date. We offer enough disk space and bandwidth for pretty much all normal websites. Very few people...
  9. B

Frihost - Over 3 and a half years of free php hosting

I'm proud to announce that Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for over 3 and a half years now! Some members have been hosted since the start until this date. There is no reason this will change anytime soon, unlike most starting free hosts with unrealistic plans. We offer...
  10. B

Frihost - free php and mysql hosting - over 3 years old

Frihost has been offering free php and mysql hosting for over 3 years now! Some members have been hosted since the start until this date. There is no reason this will change anytime soon, unlike most starting free hosts with unrealistic plans. We currently have 3 servers entirely dedicated to...
  11. B

Use of google adsense by free webhost

It's allowed by Google Adsense. The problem is that quite a few users will not obey the terms and will eventually get you banned, unless you are (very) lucky or have a very good system to check abuse. It's worth a try, but you shouldn't care too much about your Adsense account as you have a...
  12. B

What is a "ROOT SERVER" ?

A root server is a server responsible for the root internet domain name system, which tells you (computer) who is responsible for the first part of a domain (the ".com", ".net", ...). It's actually the server responsible for the technical "." at the end of every domain name, which isn't...
  13. B

Question about advertising here on FWS

I would pm Peo (I think he's the one who handles advertising), or use the form on the advertising page.
  14. B

Free Host Awards (help needed)

Well Chris I'm definately interested in helping out a bit. The only problem is that I don't have much free time to spend on it. I would normally be able to help a bit with the rating scripts and other coding. I also have quite some experience in tweaking and modifying phpbb forums, but I guess...
  15. B

WHAT HAPPEND WITH 10gb.org??

Didn't they move to a new domain? 10kb.org :P Anyway, their website is giving a blank page. Since how long is it down? Are you sure it isn't just a technical problem which will be fixed in x hours or days?
Back