• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by .Bobby

1. .Bobby

Having both Google Ads and personal ads running at the same time?

Wow, I thought this thread was dead already. But anyway, Does AdJungle work?
  2. .Bobby

AdJungle?

Anyone used them before? Attracted by people saying they can use Google Adsense with AdJungle - which allows people to buy ads on your site. They said it would display Adsense untill someone buys your ad space - where it'll change to the customer's ad. Awaiting your replies!
  3. .Bobby

EVCT Hosting

Is everyone able to reach the site? I keep getting: Server Not Found.
  4. .Bobby

Best Website Uptime Monitoring Service?

Pingdom and ServiceUptime tells you the downtime duration too?
  5. .Bobby

Oh yeah! I read about that! But are they good?
  6. .Bobby

EVCT Hosting

Glad to know there's great hosts out there. But, for some reason or another, i'm unable to reach your site. Is anyone else experiencing it too?
  7. .Bobby

Oh, great! Thanks for your reply. Just signed up with both. Will see in the coming months! +1!
  8. .Bobby

Hi guys, Just wanted to hear which Website Uptime Monitoring Service you guys think is the best. Do state the best Free Service, and the best Paid service, if possible. Thanks!
  9. .Bobby

A lot of free hosts going down?

Well, how many people actually look at the Free Webhost Advertising Section to look for a stable webhost? If i'm personally looking for a stable free webhost to settle in, i'd settle for one with good reviews. Not one which advertises using 3 accounts the same company 3 times in a day...
  10. .Bobby

New Police fundraising scheme!

The sign with the black stripe means it's National Speed Limit (60-70). When people see it, they think it's 60-70, but when they pass it, it turns around and shows 30, allowing the speed camera to capture it. Lol.
  11. .Bobby

beware of hosting-shack

labyrinth, Darksoul isn't acting dumb, nor doesn't he understand. The fact is, first, your English is bad, we're all trying our best to understand your broken grammar and sentence structure - if we misinterpret it, sorry. Secondly, you mentioned, this host is requiring users who break their TOS...
  12. .Bobby

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. FREE Videos Show How.

I'm still curious to know which Web Hosting Company OP had setup which helped rope in $605,000. Thanks.
  13. .Bobby

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. FREE Videos Show How.

What's your Hosting Company that helped you rope in so much cash? Care to share?
  14. .Bobby

Should i go for win 7 or not?

Yup. CS1.6, CZ, L4D2, WC3, BF2, AA3 ;)
  15. .Bobby

Windows 7?

Ditto. Maybe because my rig is self-assembled (to the best :P), I don't feel much of a difference from WinVista Ultimate x64 to Win7 Ultimate x64. But overall, a little bit of a new UI, seems fun. Thanks.
Back