• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Blue-Bird

1. B

100% Sponsored hosting, all site needs will be met.

Hello, I am looking for free webspace. I am moving to the USA in September and I'd like to keep the homefront updated with pictures and stories. The site won't have lots of visitors, but it's important for me to have a place where I can post foto's. I hope you understand my need of...
  2. B

Free hosting asked

no one who could offer me something?
  3. B

Free hosting asked

I am thinking about 200mb webspace, and have no idea about bandwith, mayby 2gig? Is that reliable?
  4. B

Free Hosting - Cpanel

Very interested! still place? I am from Europe, Holland
  5. B

Free hosting asked

No other people who could help me?
  6. B

Free hosting asked

Hello, I am looking for free webspace. I am moving to the USA in September and I'd like to keep the homefront updated with pictures and stories. The site won't have lots of visitors, but it's important for me to have a place where I can post foto's. I hope you understand my need of...
  7. B

Free cPanel Webhosting! 200MB/4000MB PHP/CGI/MySQL/Email No Forced Ads! Win a domain!

I am of legal age to own a domain name and I certify it will not be used for any illegal or abusive purposes.
  8. B

@WebHosting offers 150MB/5GB traffic/PHP/Perl/MySQL/Email/Win a free domain!

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain or I have my parent(s) permission to enter
  9. B

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

Domain Draw: [iduna.biz] - I have read the terms at http://anyxhost.com/domainreg.htm
  10. B

Free cPanel Webhosting! 200MB/4000MB PHP/CGI/MySQL/No Forced Ads! Win a domain name!

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain name or have parental consent to enter.
  11. B

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!
  12. B

Free cPanel Webhosting! 200MB/4000MB PHP/CGI/MySQL/No Forced Ads! Win a domain name!

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain name or have parental consent to enter.
  13. B

Hosting needed, please help this student

I have an uni.cc domain. I can set nameservers on it.
  14. B

Hosting needed, please help this student

The coming 3 months it won't take a lot of bandwith and space. I will create a site in this time. After that, I will posts stories and pictures for 9 months. I really have no idea how much space I need. I think about 500mb will me enough.
Back