• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Bizaare Leonardo

1. B

Need a Free Reseller!

First of all i never recommented you to WMS you were the one who said that you have got your reseller from there and it is not working so i gave you my ID coz it's a partner ID and by using that the support team will sort out your problem asap. WMS has alot to do with me being a fan but it's...
  2. B

Need a Free Reseller!

I can not afford a $10 reseller plan because of two reasons. One is that i am from Pakistan and here getting a credit card is for the Elite Group only. People like me who have got a small jobs don't afford it. Secondly i am doing masters in Computers Sciences and i am paying all my...
  3. B

Need a Free Reseller!

I am sorry if you feel that there's something in that last post coz i really requested you very humbly. Anyways it's ok i'll search out with other hosts and hopefully there would be someone out there who would help me out. But i'll never be able to forget you ever. Coz i'm currently member...
  4. B

Need a Free Reseller!

A Very Humble Request To Bozley05!!! Respected Sir, If i wanted a web hosting only i would have surely posted there and if i would have been wanting a paid reseller then my topic's title wouldn't be Need A Free Reseller. I can understand that you can't help me so please try not make the...
  5. B

Need a Free Reseller!

There are so many hosting companies here! isn't there anyone who could offer me a good reseller plan.? I really need a reseller hosting plan coz i really want to have a hosting company of my own but i dont' have the money so i am going to make money out of this and then i'll finally be able to...
  6. B

Need a Free Reseller!

Well this isn't a free reseller mate! this is a paid reseller. If it was a free reseller what do you think i would be asking for a free reseller here.? I am really a fan of WMS and i would love to get along with them but i can't coz i don't have the money as yet.
  7. B

Need a Free Reseller!

That is not a problem mate! currently i am working on my signup page but you can use his signup page located HERE. Just choose the plan for which you want to signup to and in front of it you'll be able to see the signup link. Be sure to add the talkdes in the comments area while signing up...
  8. B

Need a Free Reseller!

Yeah you are right for sure! A reseller is a person who can offer his space to offer hosting plans to the people. And i don't know about the syngera.com but i surely liked the offer webmediaspecialties@msn.com but they have offered me the reseller for RESELLER PLANS AND DEDICATED SERVER PLANS...
  9. B

Need a Free Reseller!

Kind Of! Not exactly but yes kind of. I don't get anything at all in return! i am just like a marketing team memeber for them and instead they keep my hosting which is of 100mb active and working. For every reseller plan i will sell they will add a month to my hosting. So i think now you know...
  10. B

Need a Free Reseller!

Because i'm using that reseller only for reseller plans not the hosting plans. But i want to use a reseller to sell hosting plans not the reseller plans. I'm using this reseller plan to sell only resellers and dedicated servers only. And bozley05! mate first of all i am not getting a single...
  11. B

Need a Free Reseller!

I am still looking for a reseller plan! so can't anyone help.?
  12. B

Need a Free Reseller!

Hey mate! you can access your panel but your account in not fully functional at the moment so send an email to the webmediaspecialties@msn.com and tell him that user name talkdes has reffered you and then they will activate your account ASAP. Then you'll be able to make plans and stuffs very...
  13. B

Need a Free Reseller!

I have added you to the msn but you are not available or not online at the moment. Hope to see you online and talk it over with you. If you want feel free to email me and let me know the details.
  14. B

Need a Free Reseller!

I really liked your plans and services but i don't have the money at the moment to buy myself a reseller plan. This is why i have requested a free reseller plan but i am sure that i will be able to generate alot of business soon enough that i could buy myself a paid reseller plan. Wish i...
  15. B

Need a Free Reseller!

I do have a domain and i've got hosting for it aswell. I'll see if i can get the account from them. Thankx for the info mate.
Back