• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by biffking

1. B

Free and Totally Rad! x0b.net

I tried your site but the forums are having issues. When I login I cant see any boards, but as soon as I log out I can see them.
  2. B

Quality Instant Activation Plans & Post 2 Host Plans cPanel 11, 99.9% Uptime!Sign Up!

I havn't had any problems with this host. He was even willing to create custom plans for people that needed more of a certain feature. I think helping in promoting is the least you could do and he never sent me anything it was just a post stating if you wanted to help promote. I had no problems...
  3. B

Synced.org Free Hosting

I would not recommend synced. i had them before and they shut down with no warnings and no chance to backup anything. They apparently have someone else running it now that they are back up. I too put in a request and never recieved a response. It seems the unprefessional aspect hasn't changed at...
  4. B

Neon-Cube.net

Im a little confused after looking through some of the applications. Do you just create subforums on your forums for people to use or do you actually set them up with free hosting to have their own site?
  5. B

Need hosting

Johnny I tried to check out KwixHost, but the site was either down or extremly slow at loading for me. I will try it again later.
  6. B

Need hosting

I tried to find a place on your site to sign up and I could not find it. To The Stealthy One: I need atleast 1 mysql database and I would need someway to manage the database and phpmyadmin is what works for me. To Tumble: My site language is english and the content deals with popular...
  7. B

Free hosting, Plus get free downloads too.

I wanted to check it out, but the site isn't working or loading extremly slow.
  8. B

Need hosting

Well I can say I'm not interested if your site isn't even up or working.
  9. B

Need hosting

My host has just recently shut down for whatever lame reason. If your hosting service is not established then dont bother posting. I have been through 50 free host of which all have failed. I can't keep my site up long enough to get it established to move it to a paid plan. I need at least...
  10. B

Teamspeak or Vent

Why dont you just run the vent server off your own comp and set it to run as a service. It uses very little resources. I have a TS and Vent server on my comp and they do fine.
Back