• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by bezel

1. B

need a server

The thing is that cPanel/WHM license itself costs in avarage $25 monthly. It means you want to get the server for $25 - impossible. Even cheap P3 servers starts at $40-50... VPS is the only option for that price if you need a root assess. Or you need to find another person(s) to split a...
  2. B

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/zerog/lax/LAX

This error has nothing to "no pointer to java compiler", permissions or unlicensed stuff. It's a simple and common java error - you (or the program you execute) have wrong classpath definition. The classpath does not include this class - com.zerog.lax.LAX Add this class or JAR file with it...
  3. B

error in using jsr-82 in symbian java

I have no idea about Symbian programming, but you need to double check that javax.blutooth.DescoveryListener is included into detault classpath on Symbian. If it's not - just try to add it into classpath.
  4. B

Need reseller NOT FOR FREE!

You better look for a hosting provider in your local resources. It's very low chance to find a host from your location here...
  5. B

I think you can get 50gb or even close to 100Gb for that price.
  6. B

300Gb for $16 per month sounds not real...
  7. B

I need 1 half of half of adedicated server

How many memory and CPU usage do you need?
  8. B

TomSyer

Hey, I can add comments about Tomsyer as well. I have a couple of servers and one of them from Tomsyer. It's actually not a long time - just a little bit more then a month, but I already got a feeling about them: 1. They are really one of cheapest ones in the market 2. Their support is...
  9. B

Java Servlets and Perl

Just the advice about Java hosting: Many hosting providers who offer java hosting do not know what they are dealing with. Often they can't help with configuration issues or having stability issues with java application server. I do not want to say anything bad about above replies. They may...
  10. B

Dedicated server

Check PM.
  11. B

Clicksor

If it's not a secret - what is your avarage per click rate at clicksor?
  12. B

Private Tomcat and 150-250 Gb traffic

No. My application is smart. It's running with 128 megs for 300+ users now without any issues :) So, I do not need a huge server for big $$$. But I need a real good and stable connection for the server! And I do not need a control panel. It's not for reseller purposes. All I need is my...
  13. B

Private Tomcat and 150-250 Gb traffic

Hey, I'm looking for an additional hosting place. Here are my requirements: - Redhat or Fedora OS (or Solaris, but I do not believe anybody will offer it :) - JDK 1.4.x and Private Tomcat instance - Telnet or SSH access - PHP support - 2-5 Gig space - 150-250 Gb traffic -...
  14. B

Ades Design

thanks, I see it now :)
Back