• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ben_

1. B

ImgFree.net - Free Image Host / Albums

Hi guys, I've completed a new feature for ImgFree, one that's being very well received. You can now integrate it on your forums (tested with phpbb, ipb, smf). This gives your users the ability to upload images without really leaving your forum. It creates an additional button with the...
  2. B

best free image host?

http://www.imgfree.net is a great place to upload photos
  3. B

I added an FAQ skiyuki. Because the images are resized, I don't expect bandwidth to become a concern until it gets 300,000+ page views a day. I know that feature is going to annoy some people, especially when their 5mb forum signatures become 30kb jpegs, but it's *very* efficient.
  4. B

Liquid: I think probably 95% of traffic won't look outside the "quick upload" box, the other 5% might not ever have used an image uploading site before, so I figure put the description there on the off chance they need it. I'll cut it down a bit so it's not so wordy. RustyNut: The #1...
  5. B

best free image host?

www.imgfree.net - it's the best :)
  6. B

Thanks themoose :)
  7. B

Hi, I've just finished this new site: ImgFree.net It's all been custom developed, using C#, MSSQL, IISRewrite, and sits on my dedicated server. Any thoughts on what I'm missing or how it can be improved are welcome. Most free image hosts run on free scripts, which I thought looked...
Back