• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by belladonna

1. belladonna

What are the bacis things for choosing a good webhosting

I am genuinely curious why folks are responding to long dead threads instead of starting new current discussions. This thread was begun in 2012.
  2. belladonna

Which is the best free hosting?

Which is pretty much what Adrian AND Dotze said a while ago. Repeating the same ideas isn't helping the discussion. Trying to necro a thread from 2017 isn't helping either. Why are you all posting replies to a long dead discission?
  3. belladonna

Free VPS in 3 locations! Free Forever!

Your forum is having issues with new account creation.
  4. belladonna

GoDaddy Discount Codes

Can only use once per account.
  5. belladonna

InstaFree.com - The Best Free Hosting. Period.

Tried signing this evening and kept getting errors for questions that weren't even asked in the form sign up application. Are new signups suspended or something?
  6. belladonna

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Hate to admit it but Gmail is my default due to how schizophrenic Hotmail/Outlook is becoming. I also use Inbox.com as a backup. I am actually shocked when I come across Aol and Yahoo email addresses still being used, but they must be doing something right all this much time later.
  7. belladonna

Free Reseller Hosting

I'm getting a redirect to Gimpsville.com . Interesting...
  8. belladonna

Faster Host - 1-2 GB disk - 2.5-5 GB BW - 5-10x features

I wish you well in your hosting endeavors BUT it would incur more confidence in the longevity of your services if you were using a paid .tk domain instead of free. http://my.dot.tk/cgi-bin/whois.taloha?flddomainname=fasterhost.tk
  9. belladonna

Greenhost give you 50gb space 100gb bandwith and more

This isn't a personal attack but I am really weary of any host that doesn't at least have its own TLD. I do wish you the best, but...consider going ahead and getting that .com, .net whatever to make your presence that more professional. .Co.Tv doesnt inspire confidence that you're planning on...
  10. belladonna

★ 5Gigs.net :: No Ads - No Forced Posting - No Special Requirements - Signup NOW!!!★

Ive had a site on 5gigs since it opened, the only issue I've had with the account was resolved within 12 hours of posting the issue to the help forum. I've seen others being assisted just as quickly. Not sure why your account was terminated EthanHant, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't due to a...
  11. belladonna

Large Reseller account not used - giving away free accounts for limited time

Anyone who takes you up on your offer is being added under YOUR account. So yeah they're agreeing to a short term contract with you under your host's policies. Keep in mind whatever person(s) you decide to help out, its your personal information on record with your hosting company.
  12. belladonna

Large Reseller account not used - giving away free accounts for limited time

The reasons that you're not satisfied with this host...would they affect anyone who signed up under your reseller? Thats something potential hostees need to be aware of.
  13. belladonna

Free,1GB space,100GB transfer,No ads,Cpanel

Wow...slapped down asap. Hope no user got burned too badly if they managed to get in before the ban.
  14. belladonna

Free PHP, MySQL, cPanel web hosting

Erika where are you getting that message error? Im at this host's site and Im not recieving any errors.
Back