• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by beanmaster2001

1. B

Compaq Support Forum

I didnt mean the design, I ment the forums, do I need any more forums, or do any need changing
  2. B

Compaq Support Forum

I have just opened a compaq support forum, (unofficial of course!!), tell me what you think, and what you would like to see added. The address is : http://compaq.beanwebb.com
  3. B

My new site - Funportal

I have made a new site, its based on PHPNuke. Tell me what you think!! http://www.funportal.host.sk
  4. B

Hostultra.com

Hi, Just wondering if anyone here uses them? What do you think of them, are they reliable?
  5. B

Best Paid Host

I have another question about RCTHost.com, I live in the UK is it still realistic to use a host situated in North America? Although My site I have at the moment does get alot of hits from the US. So would it be better for me to look a bit more closer to home or doesn't it matter?
  6. B

Best Paid Host

Ok, I miss read the Site, a free subdomain or $15 for a domain. So has anyone else used this host? What do u think of it?
  7. B

Best Paid Host

Thanks, RCTHost.com seems just like what I'm looking for, one question, does the proce include domain registration or will I have to register a domain seperately?
  8. B

Best Paid Host

I dont have a budget, and the 1gb was absolute maximum, as long as the host has 250meg+ its should be ok. As for bandwidth I would estimate at leaste 5gb a month.
  9. B

Best Paid Host

Take your point about free domains, I'm not too bothered about pop3 accounts as I will probably register a domain with mydomain.com and then set up my own email service with someone like gawab.com. As for support, im not to bothered either as long as i can send someone an email if i get stuck. I...
  10. B

Best Paid Host

Which is the best paid host which I can pay monthly for? Preferably has free domain name and alot of space and bandwidth. Any help?
  11. B

ASP on Apache

Ok, I've downloaded chilisoft asp and every time i got to install it, it says it can't find my server, I have the latest Apache server, does anyone know how I can sort this out?
  12. B

ASP on Apache

Actually, its a development server Im running, makes it easier than having to upload to my webspace to test scripts!!
  13. B

ASP on Apache

Ive got Win XP Home so I guess I'll just have to try Apache::ASP seee if it works.
  14. B

ASP on Apache

Where can I get IIS from?
  15. B

ASP on Apache

Hi, Is it possible to add support for ASP to an Apache server running on Win XP. I have managed to add PHP, Perl and Mysql. So is this possible, if so how?
Back