• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by badviolinist

1. B

linux 6.2 or 7.1

Its not that you left anything out, you were just wrong. I didn't make a big deal out of any typos (were there any at all anyway?) either. :p
  2. B

linux 6.2 or 7.1

I smell a flame war.. ack! Anyway, we can't really deny that Windows is the choice OS for home use, simply because the average user is too dumb to use something else. In actuality, something like Linux isn't at all any less user-friendly.. its just not too learner-friendly. Efforts are being...
  3. B

linux 6.2 or 7.1

Actually, the latest development kernel is 2.5.5. The 2.5 series (as well as all odd-numbered ones) are development kernels and should really only be used if you want to be on the bleeding edge of development, or if you're doing some kernel hacking yourself. Otherwise, go for the most recent...
  4. B

object-oriented perl question

is there any way to get the print function to evaluate member functions? doing print "$crap->info" displays the memory address followed by "->info". the reason i'm asking is because i have a large block of HTML to print out (by using the print<<blahblahblah syntax) and i can't just stick in...
  5. B

Weird java error

Whenever I run java from the command line (i'm using linux RH7.2), i get the following error at the end: **************** Another exception has been detected while we were handling last error. Dumping information about last error: ERROR REPORT FILE = (N/A) PC =...
Back