• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Bad_Moon_Rising

1. B

Free Hosting for sport related websites

Hi I am looking for hosting for my website, previously known as Foxesworld, a soccer news site for the English Championship club Leicester City. Your plan sounds good but I would need 60mb disk space. Dont mind an ad block (the site will be php nuke). The site will be in English and featured...
  2. B

riverworld

Tis fully working now :classic2: well done River World :-)
  3. B

riverworld

A little update, the riverworld home page is back , but still cant get to me site, their is hope now though :)
  4. B

riverworld

yeah i must say it is bad, I'm giving them a bit of time purely because they were kind enough to offer me a free account. But i cant have the site down for two long cuz it was just gaining some respect. I had just switched it from freesites.ws because I had outgrown them. Oh well expect another...
  5. B

riverworld

I've not tried calling as I live in the uk and its a bit far to call lol, however if its not sorted by Monday I guess I could give them a bell at work. I pm'ed them on msn last night but in the two hours i was around they didnt reply.
  6. B

riverworld

Sorry I didnt answer your question!, i havnt deleted my email so here it is in full for you :- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dear all Riverworld.net members, Currently Riverworld.net is experiencing server DNS issues, the first ever experienced...
  7. B

Free cPanel Hosting! - No forum posts, no site reviews, INSTANT ACTIVATION!

hmms seems unreachable BUT normally they are back within a few hours.
  8. B

riverworld

I'm with riverworld too, not even managed to get the sight up, just got my domain sorted with their dns. They have been down for several days now, cant seem to contact them either although i havnt tried to instant message them on msn yet( they appear on the buddy list). Lets hope they get...
  9. B

Free cPanel Hosting! - No forum posts, no site reviews, INSTANT ACTIVATION!

I had my site hosted with freesites for a little while. I would highly reccomend them, hardly any downtime at all, and pretty fast support in their forums.
  10. B

Hosting for footy site

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwww no c/panel! now with my virtual no experience on php nuke how am i going to get it working! (sorry used to just using pre-installed scripts on c/panel)
  11. B

Hosting for footy site

I know its not your fault, it is obviously an error on my part, I was sure I had filled everything in correctly but I must have left that bit out, I just assumed it might have been because of my hotmail address. (i have not got my isp's email up and running yet since i had major pc problems last...
  12. B

Hosting for footy site

Firstly thank you to everyone who replied, I really didnt expect so many offers and in such a short space of time too! All the offers seem to have everything I need at this time, after consideration I have sent a pm to Riverworld.net. I must say that AMZ you are a credit to your company...
  13. B

Hosting for footy site

Hi I am again looking for a little bit of free hosting for my English football site. what I need is :- 50mb webspace 500mb to 1000mb bandwidth cpanel 1 mysql database no forum posting (will gladly put an ad on the main page) subdomain (alternaltively I do have my own...
  14. B

Free & Reliable BANNERLESS cPanel Hosting

This is a great host, I have used it for 2 months and there have been virtually no problems.
  15. B

PHP Mysql beginner needs webspace..

cheers mate, I have sent you an email with more details :-)
Back