• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by BabyChelle

1. B

Photo Gallery Script

Ok sorry
  2. B

Photo Gallery Script

Hi Methodcomtech , this was the closest thing I could find , hope that helps! http://www.funkgallery.com/gallery/index.php It's a demo script ...let me know if that's what you were looking for :-)
  3. B

(php) Member Profiles script?

LOL on the above quote!:lol: I don't know if you already found what you are looking for , but what about coppermine gallery? It's kind of a mini community and is directed toward photo gallerizing .
  4. B

Ppl with an image host ....

ok this may sound idiotic on my part but how do I dl from that site? Ptcsh... NVM , I just figured it out lol *blushing with embarrassment lol *
  5. B

Ppl with an image host ....

Hmmm taking a look at that link now ....
  6. B

youtube script

Is it a script or a software that you can get? I seen software like alstrasoft selling video hosting ... but not completely sure of its reputation on it. I'm also curious to know if there is a script out there for that :-)
  7. B

Hi there! I'm new

Hi! Thank you Krak-Joe for the welcome! I am here stuffing myself with the programming section so far ! Very informative!
  8. B

Hi there! I'm new

Hello everyone , I am new here .I found this place while searching google for some specific searches and have been routed here many times . Finally joined and glad that I did . I have recieved a lot of info on programming just browsing the forums here. So anyways , not much to really say...
  9. B

Photo Gallery Script

JAlbum http://jalbum.net/ ... I think would be better than that one you linked ... many different skins to choose from too . Hope that helps!
  10. B

OMG OMG!!!!! I saw Lucas Rossi in person!!!!

He almost kinda looks like the teenage son Matty on Nip/Tuck ... well in that pic anyways.
Back