• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by azoundria

1. A

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess Space:

We have cPanel, MySQL, PHP, PHPMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess. In exchange, you can place a relevant advertisement on the site. This covers all the costs. You can use a co.cc with our service. If interested, you'll need an invite code. Just PM me.
  2. A

Free hosting request: FTP Space: 1 tb

What are your plans for 1 TB?
  3. A

Request: host with Cpanel to forum about fishing.

Are you able to place a banner near the header of the webpage, which would display links which may be of interest to your community?
  4. A

Cpanel webhosting request

Sounds like a great project that I'd love to support. I have everything you need and if you're interested I can PM you an invite code to our service. We will work out an advertising arrangement so your site can continually expand without restriction.
  5. A

Reseller sponsor

It looks like you have lots of offers already. If you wanted any help getting a decent control panel up and running you can let me know.
  6. A

Need Good Webhost

Do keep us in mind for your next project and I'll see you then. So long for now.
  7. A

Need Good Webhost

Don't worry Logan. Another even greater idea I'm sure will come along. The thing with file hosting is that so many people do it nowadays that really - what are you going to offer that would be a compelling reason to use your service instead? Obviously it's possible to support it with...
  8. A

A hosting for a programming student.

At 1,000 clients you should be very busy helping them all and not count on being able to change much about the system at that point. That's not even 30 seconds per client in an 8 hour workday. Unless you just mean 1,000 signups. In which case, you still have a eventual job of deciding who to...
  9. A

I'm guessing the OP probably moved on from this thread... Annoying when they ask and then abandon the thread.
  10. A

hosting comany is needed for provide a hosting to my customers (read here)

I see what you want is just a foot in the door. :) You can add my Skype - 'azoundria'. I've got lots of space. Maybe you can help build landing pages and marketing.
  11. A

To translate the OP: Can someone please oversell me 10Gb/100Gb so I feel special and can brag to my friends about it?
  12. A

Hosting forPsychostats

You are living proof that there are still competent websites looking for free hosting, and I wish to do our best to show you that it is in fact still possible to get decent free hosting, that has the additional benefits of community and flexibility in exactly where you host. How our service...
  13. A

Cpanel Webhosting Needed : Can put 60x60 banner. No Posts, Reliable & stable hosting

What is the purpose of your autoblogs? If you're hoping to earn a lot and in two months pay for hosting, you may run into some surprises. It's probably a lot easier to write unique content. There are still many unfilled blogging niches. A better idea will come, I'm sure.
  14. A

My Request

Domain registration is of course possible, though usually you need a very high traffic website, with optimized and targeted advertising. You need to understand it wont be easy. If you want to talk further, you can add my Skype: 'azoundria'. We can review your ideas for your site. You'll pretty...
  15. A

Ultimate Web Hosting Platform

I'd like to know what the greatest frustrations that you, as a web hosting provider, have run into, which could have been solved easier or faster with a better control panel. What are some features that exist in your current panels, which you couldn't live without?
Back