• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by aznxelmo

1. A

What host offers the most free BW?

The new url is only for the forums... :) We host all customer sites on www.xtreme-webhost.com :D
  2. A

free reseller account?

Well i guess im the only 1 here with very lil posts count speaking good of clement :P but hey.. im sure everyone knows that if someone deserves a reseller, it'd be clement :) I'm sure that the space given to him, won't be wasted on some lame and illegal stuff, and will be used to help others...
  3. A

Xtreme-Webhost

Yep there is cPanel and fantastico :D Glad to see that you signed up at XWH already :D
  4. A

Need 100mb Good Php Host

Edit.. oh wait didnt notice the ports need to be open..
  5. A

Xtreme-Webhost

Well that person is me.. and im not going to defend myself because its my negligence of not changing my password regularly and ensuring the safety of my account. I am truly sorry that this had happened, but i can do nothing now since the posts have been already deleted although the posts count...
  6. A

looking for 500mb, 25G, $40/year

Hey.. you might wanna try xtreme-webhost out :P Here is the lowest paid plan: Silver Plan:10GB Space, 40GB bandwidth,1Free domain unlimted everything else. (mysqlsubdomains,ect) Price monthly:$5.00 Price yearly: $50 Check out the other plans here and if you got any questions, you might wanna...
  7. A

Xtreme-Webhost

It means that you need to get 50posts in 20days.. to keep your account.. and that's also the required amnt of posts to get plan1..
  8. A

I Need 5 GB Webspace and 20 GB Bandwith

Xtreme-Webhost offers 1000mb space&10000mb b/w for plan0 and 2000mb&17500mb b/w for plan1. You may also buy more space/bandwitdh with XWH Dollars(Forum Currency). Announcements have also been made that more plans are coming :P Plan2&3 :D So please check us out @...
  9. A

Request For Free WebHosting

Come check out xtreme-webhost @ http://xtreme-webhost.com/forum/index.php Freeplan0 that has 1000mb space and 10000mb b/w is only 5posts to get and 50posts by 20days, to keep. :) And Plan1 is just 50posts :P So when you get 50posts just go upgrade your plan0 to plan1 :D I think our plans are...
  10. A

Xtreme-Webhost

dude.. if he forgot and you're from xwh too :P you could've helped to leave the url down man... anywayz.. those who are interested, the url is http://xtreme-webhost.com/forum/index.php Hope to see you people there!! You won't regret this :)
Back