• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by AttiDude

1. A

Back again! Need a host again.

Sorry people! I meant +/- $10 a month!!! Typo, my mistake!
  2. A

Back again! Need a host again.

It's not my luck lately. Leamhost is going out of bussiness, I am once again without a host. These are my demands: Space: 500+ MB Bandwith: 10+ GB Script: PHP, CGI Database: MySQL Subdomains: 80+ POP3 Accounts: 80+ FTP Accounts: 80+ MySQL Accounts: 15+ Domain Transfer 99.9% Uptime...
  3. A

Lets Bring It On! I need a Host again

Thanks. I will sleep a night about it. But I think I am going to do it! :-)
  4. A

Re: HI THERE Your second review link does not work and I can't find the intermediate plan on your website. Maybe you can supply me with an link to it. How long have you been out there? Thanks
  5. A

Well here I am again! A few months ago, had the same problem. I went for northwindwebhost. In the beginning they were pretty stable, but after a month. Hell broke loose. I need to rely on my host for emails from work. But their mail is down many times, website is down many times. So I dicided to...
  6. A

Here I go.... Help needed with picking host

But how do you know if a host is reliable? I could be very expensive and still be very unreliable. Thats why I ask here... maybe some people with experiences with these hosts or hearth something about them...
  7. A

Here I go.... Help needed with picking host

Hi .... I demand pretty much :p Space: 1gb+ Bandwith: 20gb+ Xtra: php and mysql Max price: $15 I've found on http://www.hostsearch.com loads with these demands.... but are they good? Wich ones are rip-offs? Also I found somewhere else this one http://www.chatcircuit.net Looks...
  8. A

infinology.com any good??

Thnx... I almost bought it
  9. A

infinology.com any good??

Hi!! After years of using freewebspace.. I finally turned 18 and am able to use a credit card... So now its time to go paid! Anyone know if this is an good host? They've got nice offers..
  10. A

20mb, 1GB bandwidth, PHP, Mysql, Perl, SSI, FrontPage etc.

Mysql still doesn't work for this host... you can try storing your data in the test database... then it'll be online for one day :confused2 I have send an email regarding this problem.. although I havent heard from them yet :( I hope they'll fix it, cause its a great host!
  11. A

Free public filehosting

The thread has been dead for a while.... any new ones??
  12. A

unlimited free space from japan

I m jalous!! Can't you setup a account for me? :D
  13. A

Host Ultra and exe files

Something I don't understand...... Why asking for a language check.. Check 1st and 3rd box and leave the 2nd box unchecked......and after signup giving me this message Service Unavailable Sorry, We are not accepting applications from your Country at this time. This does NOT mean you have...
  14. A

Host needed for self made program.

Hi, I've created a freeware program, wich is aprox. 150kb large. Now I need a webpage where people can download newer versions of it. I wish to keep the older versions available for download so I need a host with aprox. 20mb of space, en a good bandwith. It's not warez, and I can proof to the...
  15. A

RedHat or SuSe?

Tnx for the help... I'll go for RedHat....
Back