• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by asmodeus

1. A

Constructive Criticism Welcomed

Thanks for the comments Netmaster I have changed the font from helvetica to verdana, looking better I think. Not sure about adding the time - I changed the background colour of the box to light green so that it doesnt stand out so much and look empty. Also my thinking with making the...
  2. A

Constructive Criticism Welcomed

Hi all Just built the site www.weedguru.com Im hoping you guys can point out the poor bits to my site, any improvements i could make, and a way to make money from it - not doing very well on that front you see! Many thanks in advance:D
  3. A

recommendations pretty please

hi Im also looking to host a normal site. (ie non-adult theme) my needs are: php mysql ftp access paid therefore no ads! mail forwarding and a decent amount of bandwidth - no downloads but there could be a few largish grapichs, dont need a crazy amount. as for price - about £10 a...
  4. A

as cheap as possible

cheers - i will look them up I dont realy wanna use a free host coz the adverts drive me a little crazy!!
  5. A

Need host

Ummmm u all seem to know a lot about pokemon, and people come here for advice?? getting a little worried here! :eek:
  6. A

as cheap as possible

Any chance of a recommended host of mildly adult sites?
  7. A

Hi. Looking for free PHP, MYSQL host with ftp and no banners

i dont mind paying a little for the adult host, because i would like to limit the advertisments quite a bit -ie no pop-ups. But free hosting for a normal site would be nice, maybe with the potential to pay after a while if the site is popular
  8. A

hehe - i was just looking and half of the links dont work on their own site. nice!! any recommendations??
  9. A

The nickOnline thread doesnt seem to suit my needs judging by the current replies to it though! Ill take a look at portland cheers murat.
  10. A

DOH!!! did i just say my domain name ?? honest it aint!!!
  11. A

Hi all im looking to put 2 sites up, but to start require free hosting. i require the above facilities for my 1st host For my second it is an adult site (for a friend who needs help of course) but i would like it as cheap as poss with no adds, but with mysql, php and also the ability...
Back