• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ashkir

1. A

Hosting for bloggers, non-profits, artists, and designers! (Others may be considered)

Hi there! I run ashkir [dot] com :). I started off with a large reseller for my personal websites, and over the past years my friends wanted me to host their blogs, etc so they can get away from free hosts. I have hosted many of theirs, and even some registered non-profits. My friends...
  2. A

What Do You Want In A Web Host?

When I was a teenager and couldn't afford my own hosting I had quite some demands. I really just wanted a host that would let me keep my image portfolio, and my web portfolio in one place. But these free hosts were horrible with staying open. Always disappearing after a month or two, or bad...
  3. A

Forum Hosting

Hello there! ^^. Are you comfortable with cPanel? I am seeking to expand my hosting portfolio at Ashkir [dot] com. I usually host non-profits outside of my own websites. But I've been known to host artists, bloggers, and students. I can offer you requirements not as high as yours, for no...
  4. A

Personal portfolio & blog hosting wanted

Greetings! Hello there! I am Ashkir of Ashkir [dot] com. :]. This is a personal website of mine that has expanded across the internet as my internet career has done so. It is a collection of me. I have bought such a large reseller plan, to host some non-profit websites and over time people...
Back