• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Arkserver

1. A

Link Exchange.

Interested but how many daily visits do you get?
  2. A

Link exchange!

www.engineeringserver.com/blog/ pm if interested.
  3. A

link exchange

Interested in a link exchange with www.engineeringserver.com/blog/ ?
  4. A

clicksor = suck

Clicksor works for me too, been usign them for a few years now.
  5. A

Link or banner adspace available on engineeringserver.com targeted traffic!

Stats for one of the domains that is redirected to our main url: The drop you see was because we changed our url that time and the dns needed to be updated. Over 1100 members and growing. 2x pr 4 and 1x pr0 (but will be pr4 after next update) Our main audience are computer science students...
  6. A

How much have you paid for advertising your site?

We haven't advertised our forum so no costs for now. We are a non-profit forum for computer science students but we do accept computer science related ads. Around 400/500 verified computer science students (mcs/mcs) and growing. Posted files: course materials(oracle,java/cpp,oo etc), homework...
  7. A

phpbb vs. SMF

I prefer SMF because of the community and standard functionalities, phpbb has been my favorite for several years untill i switched.
  8. A

Neoffic.com Does any one got paid

I asked for a payout when i reached 0.9x USD to test it but they never paid so i dropped it.
  9. A

Is paid advertising a good idea for a forum?

My forum members promote our forum on their own, no advertising costs etc
  10. A

Brodcast on my station...

Do you have a server to broadcast..?
  11. A

Revenuepilot.com Is A Scam !

Dropped it after reading your post
  12. A

what is clicksorexchange

Manual surf program, don't bother with it.
  13. A

Highest Youve Been Paid Out With Clicksor?

Around 70/80 last month
  14. A

admedian.com reviews?

Nope i dropped it after a couple of days around 0.3 or 1 dollars a day which is too low for me.
Back