• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Aremith

1. A

Need Personal Hosting

Hello, I'm looking for a host for my personal blog. My current one isn't the most stable one out there. Requirements: ~250MB Space ~5-10GB Bandwidth 5-10 Subdomains (Just in case) 2-5 MySQL Databases Ability to change DNS Entries (Can be host doing it or myself through WHM) The most...
  2. A

Urgently Need Host.

To clarify, I will accept post to host, but place priority on non-p2h.
  3. A

Urgently Need Host.

I need the following: ~200MB Space 3-5GB Bandwidth PHP 5 With GD Support 2-5 MySQL Databases ~10 Addon Domains ~5 Parked Domains ~10 Subdomains cPanel is Preferred I am running a Dynamic (Mainly Twitter) Signature Service for some members of Gaia Online. I was on a host, but some...
  4. A

Need Free Web Hosting With More Than 100 Email Accounts

Where do you see it's not included? http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html And that is for standard edition.
  5. A

Request Hosting

Signed up. Thanks for the prompt replies, everyone!
  6. A

Request Hosting

I need the following: ~200MB Space 2-5GB Bandwidth PHP 5 With GD Support 1-5 MySQL Databases ~5 Addon Domains ~5 Parked Domains ~10 Subdomains EDIT: cPanel preferred I am running a Dynamic (Mainly Twitter) Signature Service for some members of Gaia Online. I was on ZendFree, but they went down...
  7. A

Free Reseller

It depends on the educational institution and how strict they are. I know that since mine is pretty lenient, and really small, they would allow us to keep our e-mail accounts/have a separate alumni e-mail account.
  8. A

Free Reseller

It's for educational institutions only: http://get.liveatedu.com/Education/Connect/
  9. A

Free Reseller

Psh. Getting a hosted exchange for free beats out Google's offerings, especially when it includes things like ActiveSync (Push E-mail/Contacts/Calendar).
  10. A

Free Reseller

We are not really looking for an e-mail solution, as we get e-mail through the city's school board. However, if we decide to get e-mails, we will most likely use Exchange Labs through Live@edu, as it offers a more robust solution, as well as more features.
  11. A

Free Reseller

Some schools might have more advanced IT "teams" that might need to use cPanel/PHP/MySQL. For example, we are a kind-of "sub-school" (It's a program within a school.) and the senior grades sign up for different duties based on their interests. In this way, we are able to use more advanced...
  12. A

Free Reseller

Well I will be running a Dynamic Signature service. However, I will also be hosting a school organization site, as well as some friends' sites. And at the least the school site needs its own cPanel, and my friends probably want their own as well, which is why I am looking for a reseller account.
  13. A

Free Reseller

Hello, I am looking for a free reseller account, with no posting necessary (or a small amount of one-time posts). I am not looking for many requirements (at least I don't think so): 500MB-1GB Space 5-10GB BW cPanel/WHM (Fantastico if possible) PHP+MySQL (10-20 DB or more) Thank you.
  14. A

iTunes/iPhone new PC...

Yes, in part. When you add MobileMe or Exchange, your contacts and calendar get deleted but all new contacts and calendar entries, as well as e-mail messages get synced to your Exchange/MobileMe account.
  15. A

Whats your favorite OS

Vista Home Premium (Business is good, too). I would love Linux if Lexmark made drivers for it. I have a wireless printer, and it won't work through WiFi or USB. I've never actually owned a Mac, but might or might not like OS X.
Back