• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by archangemon

1. A

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Yes I understand.... you wanna take a look at my site?? http://www.gold-dragon.net
  2. A

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Yay... that means i can host movie files that i have made personally?? Like showing of character designs and such??
  3. A

VespaCious.com gives away AGAIN 5 FREE ACCOUNTS!

nah thats cool.. I just missed it lol
  4. A

ahh i didnt see that sorry...
  5. A

Vespacious I would like a free account... my website is.. http://www.gold-dragon.net... EMAIL: maxidragon@ffextreme.com Thank you
  6. A

Lifelesshost I have a question. Right now my site is small so I probably wont use up that much space, but what if later I need more space, can I request it, or no? Also, you said no movie and sound files. Well i dont plan on doing anything illegal, but I'm making have kind of a hobby/school...
  7. A

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

HMM didnt get it.. my email thing is kinda screwy.. sopmetimes i dont get emails.... would u mind sending it to my alternate email address... maxidragonz@yahoo.com thanks
  8. A

aight np.... now i just have to sit back and wait... anyidea how long it will take??? The weekend maybe??
  9. A

So does this mean i will have to wait longer for my account activation?? just wondering...
  10. A

the domain i signed up with is istaroeru.uni.cc...... Iuno maybe it didnt create it.... my name is Simeon Henry.... hope that hepls lol email address is maxidragon@ffextreme.com
  11. A

ok coolio... Im still waiting for my confirmation email tho... lol *taps fingers and waits*
  12. A

I have a request. I signd up, but now i wanna change my domain name.. Is that possible, or would I have to sign up again. My domain is istaroeru.uni.cc.... I wanna change it to.. something else
  13. A

I hope u guys dont overload his servers with huge files and illegal apps...
  14. A

New Free Web Hosting- Fully Featured!!!!!

Not right away...... I have to get them working first. But If you don't want ads (popups) on your site, you can pay for your hosting ($2.50/month, or $30/year) to have them removed. You can also pay if you don't have enough visits. Thank You
Back