• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by apnakohat

1. apnakohat

Strange Issue With my server Plz Help

Hello, I am running dedicated server, well there is strange problem happening from the last couple of months, As I am using monitoring services from couple of websites so what I noticed is that after few days or every day I am getting emails from monitoring websites regarding the Connection...
  2. apnakohat

★ 5Gigs.net :: No Ads - No Forced Posting - No Special Requirements - Signup NOW!!!★

wow its a real good offer, no doubt they are up since long time.
  3. apnakohat

.htaccess hacked

nope password was way to difficult it was like combination of A$(*)455_ something like that :D Should I enable php safe mode?
  4. apnakohat

.htaccess hacked

open_basedir protection is enabled. Regarding PHP shell functions I don't have any idea, But i know that php safe mode is OFF.
  5. apnakohat

.htaccess hacked

Hello, Today couple of websites on my server were redirecting to some other website, after investigating the issue I have noticed that some one have modified the .htaccess file which was redirecting to some other website. I have also noticed that Last Login IP in cpanel was totally different...
  6. apnakohat

image gallery cms

i love 4images gallery you must have some good knowledge of it then you can do some handy editing here is what i did http://wallpapersfun.com
  7. apnakohat

Need Server Administration

I am not satisfied from them i have their services for about 2 months then left it.
  8. apnakohat

Recommendations

go for softlayer.com they are best :)
  9. apnakohat

Need Server Administration

Hello, My server is constantly under Ddos attack according to softlayer support, yesterday i checked my WHM i found one of my site was using way too much of bandwidth where as it was supposed to be using not a 10 % of the what used in the last few days, I was worried about that because in few...
  10. apnakohat

Ddos attack, Please help me...

I already have that, still facing problems :(
  11. apnakohat

[root@server conf]# netstat -plan | grep :80 | awk '{print $4 }' | sort -n | uniq -c | sort 1 0.0.0.0:80 1004 underattack IP here The connections are still there :( well i can't understand why its showing tht much connections with the above command and when i try [root@server conf]#...
  12. apnakohat

Well Spotgater after installing it my server cpu usage was 94 % and memory usage was 90 % but after some time its reduced to Server Load 0.65 (4 cpus) Memory Used 46.9 %
  13. apnakohat

I have done all this whats next i mean do i have to make any changes?
  14. apnakohat

Hello, My server is under attack from last 2 days i have contacted Softlayer team but problem was not solved. here is what i m facing. when i use the command netstat -plan|grep :80|awk {'print $5'}|cut -d: -f 1|sort|uniq -c|sort -nk 1 there is no such IP which have more connections...
  15. apnakohat

Need space for backup

I did check your site before ur reply, but after checking WHT i didn't see any positive review. Currently i m very much impressed by bqbackup.com reviews.
Back