• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by aoLhaTer69

1. A

PHP host in need

or 127.0.0.1 or 127.1.1.1 or 127.6.6.6 u get the idea
  2. A

PHP host in need

errr..obviously he doesnt
  3. A

PHP host in need

u said they hosted php but o well :p
  4. A

PHP host in need

from what i can see freesql only offers their mysql database, not the hosting of any scripts. Is there an ftp or something? not on the page for sure
  5. A

Setting up Ikonboard on prohosting help

you'll need to go into ws_ftp and change the settings for that server profile or the entire program not to use PASV mode but to use PORT mode. It is known that in recent iB betas posting and viewing problems have arisen with the prohosting service but i hope it works for ya
  6. A

Need free webspace for yabb board

hmm, theyre trying to just trick people into paying for FTP access then cuz i clicked get FTP access and it said it cost money
  7. A

Need free webspace for yabb board

http://freewebz.com doesnt offer ftp any REAL webamster must have ftp, its crazy to upload via browser
  8. A

Needed: iB board host

they kicked my board without giving a reason (people have been saying its too resource intensive and admins dont like it)
  9. A

Needed: iB board host

Im looking for a decent webhost with no pop ups (minimal banners ok) that supports perl as im going to use it for my ikonboard. needs 20 megs or so and obviously the faster the better. I tried uploading on one of my new F2S accounts and it was really weird. The page never updated. Id upload...
  10. A

2 F2S Accounts

well of course its just my luck that im on that one. f2s is still the best free service out there
  11. A

2 F2S Accounts

definitely better then my stupid server 45
  12. A

free adult host (PHP)

ya, wtf is wrong with you. people are determined to follow all the rules and sh*t. god forbid you see a boobie online, it might burn your retnas out :mad: :confused: :rolleyes: :D :mad: :confused: :rolleyes: :D
  13. A

2 F2S Accounts

:eek: im on server 45 www.aolhater.f2s.com hella slow i want faster server :(
  14. A

PHP Fast Host w/ no ads

i was with hobbiton for about an hour when i couldnt handle their horrible slowness. have they got any better?
  15. A

PHP Fast Host w/ no ads

ya i noticed the 4nx2 problem too lol. Plus the complete uselessness of any PHP script, the guy at 4nx2 makes you state your reason for joining and he has to approve you. No thanks to 4nx2, ill try go-build
Back