• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by angeth

1. A

Stop The Hate

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out of your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world that Americans are strong and united together against terrorism. Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list. OR BY WORD OF MOUTH. We need to reach...
  2. A

Network question.

I'm designing a website for a nonprofit organization that uses a LAN. They currently get webspace for their site through their network provider, but it is extremely basic(No cgi, php, etc.) and the provider doesn't currently offer any of these things for less than an arm and a leg a...
  3. A

Glomar is gone.

The only thing I have to contribute to this thread is a quote from the great William Blake: "To generalize is to be an idiot."
  4. A

On-line zip-extracting ...

eccentrica.org & it's other domains(volare.net, mailsync.org, manifest-angel.com, indiano.org, neoagent.net) used to use a script that did that. If I remember right, redrival did too, when they very first began.
  5. A

Reveiw my site please - Need Experts Opinions

PhotoPlus 5 Try PhotoPlus 5 by Serif. It's certainly not the best program out there, but considering it's completely free it's not too bad.
  6. A

Control CSS server side

Okay, I'm going to guess that I'm just being dense and not getting how to do this...But could you explain it in a little more detail? Angela, who would love you forever if you did.
  7. A

Another new cheap host cost only $14 set up fee

I just signed up with them. How long do they generally take to set up your account?
  8. A

PHP Journaling Script?

Does anyone know of a good, feature rich PHP script? It doesn't have to be free, I'm willing to pay if necessary. I've checked php.resourceindex.com and couldn't seem to find anything. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Angela
  9. A

What software to use

Most definitely start out and learn the language itself. I'm well-versed in HTML, and I like to use AceHTML, EditPlus, or HTML-Kit, depending on my mood. Definitely stay away from Frontpage & other WYSIWYG editors.
  10. A

freemagix.com

Yes, but will they last a year?
  11. A

Writing on the wall?

he's the uber president, what do you expect? actually, he does know how to use email. he sent out a press release about a month ago that he was going to stop using it, as email is in the public domain and he wanted his personal correspondence to be kept private.
  12. A

www.hosternet.co.uk

Re: Re: www.hosternet.co.uk no comment. :P
  13. A

Warning....

oooh. htmlhelp.com even has a HTML guide in japanese. damn that's sexy. not that i can actually comprehend japanese. it's just nifty.
  14. A

Geocities closing?!!

I have to agree with you, meow. I think maybe it's time that everyone stopped taking all the free services the internet gives us for granted. Click on a banner once a day. I've started doing it; I know one click won't make a difference, but if everyone did it once a day, then it would help.
  15. A

www.hosternet.co.uk

I just signed up with them...The only prob I could find is you have to live in the UK(Though it's not hard to get around that). They seem fairly fast. I'm pinging them to see what their reliability is like.
Back