• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Andrew Skyler

1. A

What is the difference between micro-blogging and blogging??

Microblogging is generally one or two line thoughts which is pointless babble about eating or breathing, tweets from Twitter (which is a microblogging platform itself). Blogging is more explained theories or opinions, discussed in depth. Think blogger and wordpress. The name have already told :)
  2. A

$2.00 /yr Hosting?

Even godaddy dedicated hosting for beginners practicing with wordpress is also $ 12 / year I do not think there is any hosting that suits your requirements Follow DAC's guide is the best way for you
  3. A

Offshore DMCA Ignore Privacy Protected Dedicated Server (BTC/ETH/LTC/XRP Accepted)

Very good support and help , and my dedicated Server works great I recommend this to everyone!
  4. A

GoDaddy Discount Codes

No way, it's working, how can I thank you enough. Can it use for each person more than two times? Wish you all the best for sharing!
  5. A

New Wordpress Plugin

You can use SEO Yoast or All in one SEO Pack to optimize your sites After that, you can use the SEOquake add-on of ggchrome to check your onpage SEO - from my exp
  6. A

cheapest .com registrar

The lowest price of domain name is strato and directnic. But don't ever think about strato, it's nearly impossible to connect domain with hosting - useless Directnic is good for amateur users, i suggest
  7. A

What Are You Listening To!

Hope Of Morning : Crazy huh?
  8. A

do you like animated movie ??

What kind of thread is this?
  9. A

Review my review-site please !

Please check my website review here: http://postgopherpluginreview.com/ And let me know your feedback about my content, visual appearance, website speed... Any feedback is helpful with me, thank :)
Back