• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Andrej

1. Andrej

Web Hosting: 1GB Space/100GB Bandwidth - $1.22/Month Recurring!

Where are your servers located?
  2. Andrej

Link exchange with your hosting sites

I'm interested in doing link exchanges with your free or paid web hosting sites. I have more web hosting and webmaster related sites on which I can offer you a link ranging from PR1 to PR4. Please PM me your URLs if you are interested. Note: I'm also willing to pay for links from your web...
  3. Andrej

Whats your registrar?

I use Godaddy, Namechaep and Dynadot.
  4. Andrej

Cheapest place to get domain names

I use Godaddy and if you use a coupon, you can get your .com for under $8 per year.
  5. Andrej

web design business

If you are talented and can design nice-looking websites, you have a chance.
  6. Andrej

Best CMS ?

I agree, I use Wordpress too. However, I have not tried other CMS systems.
  7. Andrej

Need links, will design free logos, templates

No sorry, I design non-animated banners only. However, I'm still interested in getting links from you. Can you please PM me the URLs of your sites on which you can offer me links?
  8. Andrej

Best Registrar

I use Godaddy, but I hate their shopping cart process - they force you to buy million things with your domain purchase... I also use Namecheap and Dynadot.
  9. Andrej

Need links, will design free logos, templates

I need links from your websites or blogs (your site must be at least PR1). In exchange I can offer my design services for free. I can design free logos, banners, etc. Check out my cheap logos site to see samples. I can also design you a free Wordpress template if you can offer me a strong...
  10. Andrej

Need free hosting, will put ADS on my site, will design free logos!

Thank you guys for your offers. Yes, I was looking for more free accounts on different servers, but don't need more now, so there's no need to post more offers. Zac & Hamster - thanks for your host accounts!
  11. Andrej

Need free hosting, will put ADS on my site, will design free logos!

I need free web hosting with the following features: - no post 2 host web hosts - I will be fine with just 5MB of space and 100MB of bandwidth should be enough - I don't need databases - I don't need CPanel - you should have been up for some time, I'm not looking for web hosts that will shut...
  12. Andrej

Aww, it finally happened

Sorry to hear that. I hope this just won't happen to me anytime soon, as I don't have money for a new computer now. Anyway, are you going to buy a new laptop or a desktop PC? For laptosps, I recommend Toshibas.
  13. Andrej

Anyone selling your hosting domain?

Thanks for clarifying that HostByte, that's what I need. So if anyone has such domain, feel free to PM me.
  14. Andrej

Anyone selling your hosting domain?

I'm looking for a web hosting domain name that is indexed in Google and ranks somewhere for the keyword "cheap web hosting" or "web hosting". You can check your rankings using this tool: www.geoseo.com No matter if it is e.g. on the 20th page for "web hosting", I'm interested in it then...
  15. Andrej

Fantastico or Installatron

When it comes to installing Wordpress on my new domain, I always prefer using Fantastico. :)
Back