• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by amzhost

1. A

Who is the best free windows hosting in your opinion?

oh yeah thanks for you advise. I will. just wondering whether you ever really follow Typosquattering rules when you pick a domain name. I'm sure that for any domain name you come up with, there're tons of similiar names already taken before you. do you step outside and don't buy anything...
  2. A

Ok, i see. but when a domain name is available, i can buy it from any domain name registrars. He sounded like i stole from him. It's unacceptable. I didn't do any sneaky thing behind his back.
  3. A

Another lie, usually we activate new account within 12 hours after the payment pass the paysystem's fraud check. If it's possible, could you PM me the customer's contact who you claimed that he signed up an account with us by mistake, i've never heard of this kind of things from our customer...
  4. A

Our original domain name is amazinghost.net and we used it 3 years ago to resell service for webhost4life, you can contact them if you want. Then we stopped and opened our own business last year. We'd like to have amazinghost.com but it wasn't available at that time, so we had to choose...
  5. A

Reliable Windows 2003 Hosting

Starter plan: $2.95/mo(annual payment), $3.95/mo -100mb diskspace/2 GB bandwidth -asp, asp.net, php, perl, asp components, Access, frontpage -oscommerce 2.2, commersus, phpadmin, snitforum, invforum... -Urchin 5.1 and web mail(5 account) bronze plan: $4.95/mo(annual payment)...
  6. A

Thanks for your info. yes, i'm a member here but since i rarely participate in this forum.
  7. A

Reliable Windows 2003 Hosting

Starter plan: $2.95/mo(annual payment), $3.95/mo -100mb diskspace/2 GB bandwidth -asp, asp.net, php, perl, asp components, Access, frontpage -oscommerce 2.2, commersus, phpadmin, snitforum, invforum... -Urchin 5.1 and web mail(5 account) bronze plan: $4.95/mo(annual payment)...
  8. A

If there's a host that offer free hosting accounts with asp, asp.net, php, ftp, email, asp components, advanced control panel no ads(banners or any kinds) only requirement is you must have your own domain name, will you guys consider to host your site with them ?
  9. A

Just want to know something about free hosting :-)
  10. A

Reliable Windows 2003 hosting

11. A

can someone tell me is virtual hosting good

Take a look at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=2149886&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending
Back