• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Alycia

1. A

WorldzonePro status?

Already being fixed. We were lucky, they only got the boards. We didn't even think about it at the time but about a week or two ago we got this email about someone freaking out about our WarezChasers system. It's explained on the bottom of our www.worldzone.net site. All it does is...
  2. A

WorldzonePro status?

Just to fill in for Webdude while he is working on the server, he said the same thing as LP-Trel. We get hack attempts weekly if not daily and 99% of the time, no one even knows of it. We can lock up this server pretty tight but then ftp doesn't work or people start losing their shell access...
  3. A

WorldzonePro status?

If you could tell me your username we could look at your email accounts. We had to reset the MX settings on a few of our accounts to get email working for them.
  4. A

WorldzonePro status?

Webdude is going to come in an explain everything. Right now he is going through the server and making sure everything was reinstalled properly. Once he is sure our members are all settled back in he said he would post here.
  5. A

WorldzonePro status?

All updates are at our backup support forum on our free service http://www.worldzone.net/ forum http://worldzone.net/phpBB2/index.php. We've reinstalled Linux, backed up the current accounts, moved them to the new drives, reinstalled H-Sphere, and are now migrating member accounts into their...
  6. A

Relaying problem with worldzonepro

Did you ever receive a confirmation email? You were supposed to be able to click on the link to confirm the account. What I did was manually approve the forum signup. Let me know if you still have problems logging in.
  7. A

Relaying problem with worldzonepro

When you sign up in our support forums we email you a confirmation link that you need to click on to approve the signup. I see you in the system but we haven't received your confirmation. I went ahead and requested another confirmation link to be sent to you. Once you activate your account you...
  8. A

Free Domain Names For Newbies

Are you looking to build a web site but don't know how to get started? Would it help if we gave you a free domain name? Well let us help you! For only $30 a year, you can get your web site off the ground and learn the basics at minimum cost. We will even register your domain name at no...
  9. A

Why?

It's like an echo. ;)
  10. A

Who's been around longest?

We added the mailing address feature to make it harder for warez to sign up. Technically all the info you can add could be fake. It doesn't matter since we don't have any use for it anyway. It was just an extra step we added since we were getting all these warez accounts on our servers. We still...
  11. A

8Gb Bandwidth for $8.95 and PayPal

We have upgraded our accounts to include more bandwidth! B-Silver 8Gb Bandwidth $8.95 Monthly 120mb Space 6 Domains 6 Email Accounts 4 MySQL Databases 6 IP's C-Gold 12Gb Bandwidth $18.00 Monthly 200mb Space 30 Domains 30 Email Accounts 30 MySQL Databases 30 IP's Also Includes...
  12. A

Anyone order from colorcases?

What is your price range? I haven't seen a decent color case for less than $90 - $100. I know most computer hardware stores will sell regular cases for $40 - $60. I guess it all depends on how much you really want a color case.
  13. A

Anyone order from colorcases?

I have a color case but I bought it from www.colorcase.com. Though it looks like both companies are resellers for the same suppliers. I had a pretty good experience with my color case, I've had it for 3 years now and it's still standing.
  14. A

My thoughts on the ad revenue market

Matt do you mean what advertisers? Commission Junction and Click Exchange are okay and we have our own banner manager. The company we purchased the banenr manager dissappeared as far as we can see. Well, their site has not updated since 1996. Actually our best advertisers are people who purchase...
  15. A

Banner at bottom

Hi, we have the signups open and back in business. http://worldzone.net/cgi-bin/worldeditor/register.cgi
Back