• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Alex LL

1. A

[XEN] 512 MB Ram - 1024 Swap - Free Cloud Linux - 50 GB HDD - Instant Activation

************************************************ ~~~~~~~~ XEN VPS SERVER SPECIALS ~~~~~~ ************************************************ Hi, Guys ! WebsHosting is now presenting New xen vps plans with instant activation upon first invoice completion  NEW : Free Cloud Linux (worth...
  2. A

What is Best Support Ticket System?

hostbill internal support system is same as kayako. Kind Regards
  3. A

What do most customers look for?

Support + uptime, this is all customers need. and affordability too. Kind Regards . .
  4. A

Reseller Host vs Own Host

to start a hosting company you must be having a good knowledge to provide support for your clients . kind Regards . .
  5. A

Commercial websites on free web hosts

Yes new business owners do because there business is new and they can't afford that for now. Kind Regards . .
  6. A

UnlimitedOne.com

Agree.. @CS you are right too.
  7. A

PHP Version Upgrades On Webhosts

Go back to your old PHP version it will some how fix that. Kind Regards . .
  8. A

How you can speed up ur forum?

Now that really depends on your needs and budget that what suits you. Kind Regards . .
  9. A

Open-source Control Panel Solutions

Kloxo is good if you have a vps. easy to use and install. Kind Regards . .
  10. A

is there anyone sell $2 domain .com

that may be possible with already registered domains.
  11. A

Advice need on Resellers

Hey!! I've watching around some sites for Reseller or Alpha reseller. but don't know where to go, I found a site they are so cheap but not sure about their service. can you give me suggestion. firsthosting please suggest me if you've any other suggestion. thanks
Back